The Student Room Group

Official same love thread (spread love not hate!)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Legit shed a tear

Ikr!! :redface:
Reply 261
Original post by slade p
Yes I'm off from this silly thread, I just came to piss you people off. Carry on being childish and posting these pics.

So... this entire time you've been complaining about pissing off bigots being a bad thing and childish, yet you do the exact same thing by trying to piss us off here. So aren't you 'sinking to our level' playboy?

Anyway, I'm sure you're typing this at a gay bar somewhere alone and trying to look preoccupied. If there are hot guys around, why not approach them? You only have one life, and they can shove many things down your throat you naughty little boy. :sexface:

Baiiii!
Original post by ravioliyears
Ikr!! :redface:

Half of that is my coming out story I swear lol...
Half of that is my coming out story I swear lol...

Awhh <3 <3
Original post by Danz123
So... this entire time you've been complaining about pissing off bigots being a bad thing and childish, yet you do the exact same thing by trying to piss us off here. So aren't you 'sinking to our level' playboy?

Anyway, I'm sure you're typing this at a gay bar somewhere alone and trying to look preoccupied. If there are hot guys around, why not approach them? You only have one life, and they can shove many things down your throat you naughty little boy. :sexface:

Baiiii!

:biggrin: amazing, amazing response! It's true though, some people are so homophobic and it turns out to be a shield all along. It's sad really.
I am a lesbian but this thread is queer.
Posting to show off my beautiful girlfriend in my profile picture ^^
Original post by Lunch Money
I am a lesbian but this thread is queer.

Good, normality sucks.

Here, have a gif:

Original post by battycatlady

Fabulous - hope you guys are so happy together! :lovehug:
Original post by battycatlady

Cute.
Oh I am so jumping on this bandwagon

Original post by driftawaay
Oh I am so jumping on this bandwagon

Queen of the Queers has arrived! :lovehug:
Reply 272
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:biggrin: amazing, amazing response! It's true though, some people are so homophobic and it turns out to be a shield all along. It's sad really.

Aww haha, I do try. You should go on the 'My boyfriend is the best' thread to see some more responses I've given him. :rofl:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Our thread better not die!!!!!! :frown:

It won't :colone:

Original post by slade p
People who are showing pics of 2 guys kissing are vulgar.

Straight couples making out in public is way more vulgar.
Every time my 2 female friends kiss each other, it looks so cute :love: They invited me to their wedding next year :gah: I just need Santa to put a boyfriend under my tree :colone:
Original post by ForgetMe
Every time my 2 female friends kiss each other, it looks so cute :love: They invited me to their wedding next year :gah: I just need Santa to put a boyfriend under my tree :colone:

This all started because we were supporting you :lovehug:
This all started because we were supporting you :lovehug:

I'm grateful for that :tongue: :perv:
Go homos. #GayAndProud

We can't change, even if we tried.

To all the haters: You are bad humans, and karma will reincarnate you as a banana slug.

To the world of LGBT+: I love you all

gay-kiss-43214378864.jpg
Original post by Kalail
Go homos. #GayAndProud

We can't change, even if we tried.

To all the haters: You are bad humans, and karma will reincarnate you as a banana slug.

To the world of LGBT+: I love you all

gay-kiss-43214378864.jpg

:lovehug:

image.jpeg

Quick Reply

Latest