:nyan:
Original post by driftawaay
Of course, I would paint his nails too

#GayAgenda
#TurnTheChildren
#HomoRecruitmentLtd

:nyan:

#HalloweenIsOverSoStopSayingScary****
Yes. Why wouldn't I? I'm not going to force my child to tear their clothes, roll in the mud, and play with toy guns, even if I did enjoy doing so as a child. It's their life, not mine, and I shouldn't hold them back in this regard.
Original post by Mal Baadshah
#HalloweenIsOverSoStopSayingScary****

Original post by driftawaay

your point is wuh?
lol I don't ****ing think so "brah." I already said what I had to sayyyyy. You reread what I said.

I'm not into a battle of wits with you. You're repeating the same crap, just longer. I'm over this thread, it's dumb, and you're taking it srs :hmmm:. Skip away now, sweetie.

Don't throw a hissy fit mate, I just said you should read it again, cause evidently I said some different shiz.

What you originally said wasn't just about gays using condoms for one reason. You said they didn't really need condoms. I corrected you. Then you said they need them half as much. I corrected you again.

I suppose you need to learn all on your own. Can't keep correcting you all the time now can I? :lol:
I wouldn't ban it, but I would hardly encourage it either.
A reputable reason is all i need. I would rate him if he was raiding some girls slumber party!
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
I wouldn't ban it, but I would hardly encourage it either.

Newsflash:

Look in my avatar. I am actually a man in drag. I stole the sari off a widow named Lakshminarayanan.
Newsflash:

Look in my avatar. I am actually a man in drag. I stole the sari off a widow named Lakshminarayanan.

With all due respect, you're probably not going to be the template I will use to raise my son.
No

Spoiler

With all due respect, you're probably not going to be the template I will use to raise my son.

But...But I can rock a sari :hmmm:
But...But I can rock a sari :hmmm:

Yes and I want him to be rocking the women wearing the saris
Yes and I want him to be rocking the women wearing the saris

Before we go any further, can you even pronounce "Lakshminarayanan?" :smug:
I used to love the colour pink as a small kid. I've also dressed up in hot pants before (this was a drunken word vomit which me and my noodle legs were held to). Neither did me any harm. Obviously you have to protect your kid from bullying and stuff but I don't think stifling expression off hand is a sensible strategy. I'd probably have a chat with them, if that's what they want to do then they're not doing anyone else any harm, go with it, I'd rather that then them tell me they want to be some ****ty male role model.
Before we go any further, can you even pronounce "Lakshminarayanan?" :smug:

No, but I can roll my tongue pretty well I've been told :wink: :teehee:
No, but I can roll my tongue pretty well I've been told :wink: :teehee:

jesus christ
jesus christ

Pronunciation for those 'r' sounds
If he wanted to, yes.
There is no chance I would let my son dress up as a princess.
Original post by Kittiara
Sure, if he wanted to. :smile: That's what dressing up is all about - you can pretend to be whoever/whatever you want to be for a night, and have some fun.
Would you let your child dress up as Joseph Goebbels or Adolf Hitler and go to school for show and tell? After all, that's what dressing up is all about - you can pretend to be whoever/whatever you want for a night, and have some fun.
Original post by ivy.98
Yes. Clothes/costumes shouldn't be gendered anyway
But they are. Life is full of things that in theory shouldn't be that way but life isn't theoretical, its real life, and society doesn't always subscribe to the theoretical hypothetical nonsense a collective sect has conjured up. I for one am glad of that fact as it means **** actually gets done.
Original post by battycatlady
It's about time we got rid of the gender binary bs.
https://www.tumblr.com/
Original post by ivybridge
HIV is rife among LGBT males simply because males are generally much more promiscuous.
This doesn't detract from the fact that the end results are still the same. The reasons don't matter. The end results are the same and the facts are, whether you like it or not, that the prevalence rate of HIV/AIDs in homosexuals is higher than it is in heterosexuals. Whether thats down to being more promiscuous or being injected by an alien with the virus doesn't matter. Homosexuality does not equate to HIV, but to suggest it doesn't play an active role in the spread of it on a wider scale than heterosexuality does is ridiculous.

Latest