The Student Room Group

Why do I get so dizzy during fingering?

It starts off feeling great, but I eventually become extremely dizzy past the point of discomfort. It's actually slightly painful. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I've heard this might be approaching an orgasm, so I've tried to grin and bare it when my boyfriend fingers me to see if I will actually orgasm, but the wooziness and discomfort becomes unbareable and I have to stop him. Afterwards, I get real shaky and emotional and I don't understand it.

Can somebody explain this? What is this? Is it normal? How do I get past it?
Original post by Anonymous
It starts off feeling great, but I eventually become extremely dizzy past the point of discomfort. It's actually slightly painful. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I've heard this might be approaching an orgasm, so I've tried to grin and bare it when my boyfriend fingers me to see if I will actually orgasm, but the wooziness and discomfort becomes unbareable and I have to stop him. Afterwards, I get real shaky and emotional and I don't understand it.

Can somebody explain this? What is this? Is it normal? How do I get past it?

As a guy that happens to me when im masturbating :P
Can you orgasm by yourself?
Reply 3
Original post by unprinted
Can you orgasm by yourself?

Yeah, not via penetration though. I never have.

I want you :wink:

Most women don't.

It's possible this is the prelude to squirting, but as it gets uncomfortable, just agree with your partner that it stops when it stops being enjoyable for you. If he gets all 'you should come this way' about it, it may be time to find someone with more clue.
Reply 6
Original post by unprinted
Most women don't.

It's possible this is the prelude to squirting, but as it gets uncomfortable, just agree with your partner that it stops when it stops being enjoyable for you. If he gets all 'you should come this way' about it, it may be time to find someone with more clue.

He's more than understanding. If anything, I'm the one that wants to push through it and see what happens. It's such an annoyance
OK, pee just beforehand, and see what happens if you're close to orgasm before it starts.
Reply 8
Happens to me too babe, you just gotta live with it

Quick Reply

Latest