The Student Room Group

Hotline Bling - what an awful song!

Why is this song a hit? I heard it on some youtube channel and it was awful! It's as if Drake is suffocating himself with his undies when singing (speaking?) the word "Hotline Bling" :eek:

Scroll to see replies

i haven't heard the song but i have heard it's bad if you catch my drift lol :colondollar:
I loved it at first, I'm over in now :redface:
Reply 3
It's not good
It's not bad

It's just meh
suffocating himself with his undies?
lmao
ever since i left the city

:rofl: I'm not even gonna do this today
@Anonynmous
you used to call be on my cellphone :dance: late night when you neeeeeeed myyy loooooovee :love:
Reply 8
Original post by bluemadhatter
you used to call be on my cellphone :dance: late night when you neeeeeeed myyy loooooovee :love:

Make it stop! Make it stop! :pinch:
Original post by bluemadhatter

i can't take it srs
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

i just laughed so hard i snorted. you made my night, thank you
I find the vines hilarious :lol:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
I find the vines hilarious :lol:

My boy Anonynmous made a chapati one :congrats: so instead of the tennis balls it's the bread flying :rofl: true story.

@Ahmed766

#dankvid
Original post by Mal Baadshah
My boy Anonynmous made a chapati one :congrats: so instead of the tennis balls it's the bread flying :rofl: true story.

@Ahmed766

#dankvid

m8 sick editing skills tho
Original post by Ahmed766
m8 sick editing skills tho

tell him innit he did it too well I'm saying :rofl:
I'ma promote this boy and make him Youtube certified
Reply 16
Original post by kka25
Why is this song a hit? I heard it on some youtube channel and it was awful! It's as if Drake is suffocating himself with his undies when singing (speaking?) the word "Hotline Bling" :eek:

untill you make a hit record I don't think you can insult the way he conducts himself as its resulting in him making more money that you and all your family will ever see even if you joined your finances together.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

I don't understand :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by Souljer
untill you make a hit record I don't think you can insult the way he conducts himself as its resulting in him making more money that you and all your family will ever see even if you joined your finances together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How gangsta' of you.
Ngl Drake made being corny cool and trendy.

But no doubt Drake is a very talented artist, and knows how to make tunes for the radio, ladies and underground. And this song is making him that currency and that's all he cares about.

If people hate on the tune, he don't mind, his still making money at the end.

Quick Reply

Latest