The Student Room Group

Massive crush on a TSR user

Basically after being rejected for a heart-breaking third time by "Girl" feeling pretty down

But I think I have a big crush on a TSR user. She's female. She's early 20s. She's so pretty. I think she's smart too.

What do I do now?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
@ her
log out
You PM her, obvs.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Basically after being rejected for a heart-breaking third time by "Girl" feeling pretty down

But I think I have a big crush on a TSR user. She's female. She's early 20s. She's so pretty. I think she's smart too.

What do I do now?

Can you stop talking about me? Thanks :rolleyes:

(so ****ing embarrassing :redface:)
Reply 5
Tell her you're a millionaire and offer to take her on a hot date to McDonalds :yep:
Wife her.
Original post by K.C
@ her

i'm hereeee
Reply 8

What do I do now?

Ew I was going to say it better not be me but thank god I haven't reached 20 also ew again she's too good for you so no don't even let your thoughts take you anywhere beyond reality
Reply 9
What do I do now?

Check that she is indeed a she.
Request perm ban.
Original post by Qboid
Tell her you're a millionaire and offer to take her to McDonalds :yep:

Millionaire in rupees? Das it my g. Das all I need.
Original post by Mal Baadshah
Can you stop talking about me? Thanks :rolleyes:

(so ****ing embarrassing :redface:)

Lol but i thought you were male. Don't worry man it's not you. Weren't you badmouthing me yesterday? Lol
Original post by thecatwithnohat
log out

:rofl: All about the timing

What do I do now?

We need more clues what does she look like?
Reply 15
Original post by Mal Baadshah
i'm hereeee

hiii
Original post by sadly
Ew I was going to say it better not be me but thank god I haven't reached 20 also ew again she's too good for you so no don't even let your thoughts take you anywhere beyond reality

Wtf who cares about you lol
Original post by Black Cat
We need more clues what does she look like?

*AHEM!! Over here...*
Original post by thecatwithnohat
log out

Bestadviceever.

The solution to all of OP's problems...is to simply just stop.
Original post by Reue
Check that she is indeed a she.

Yeh I'm worried about TSR catfishes. It's not only catfishes though, you'll notice most girls take pictures at very specific angles to enhance their beauty. It's all quite misleading. That's why I think I'll keep my crush to myself.

Quick Reply

Latest