Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading - 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RK1998
Thank you!! :smile: Actually my second but yeah I'm looking forward to it

Haha it's good you know which unis your prefer over the other at least! When did you send your application?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by radiohead97
Haha it's good you know which unis your prefer over the other at least! When did you send your application?

I actually like all my choices but would love to get into Bristol.
I paid exactly 2 weeks ago. But my school has to go through the process and all, so I dont really know when it's officially off. :3
I got an offer! :-) For German and Management studies.
my application just got sent of by my school today really hoping for an offer for reading!
[QUOTE=RK1998;60282301]I actually like all my choices but would love to get into Bristol.
I paid exactly 2 weeks ago. But my school has to go through the process and all, so I dont really know when it's officially off. :3[tUOTEletting you know it has been send to your univesrsities and your school have attxvhed your reference
Reply 45
Original post by Butler1234
[QUOTE=RK1998;60282301]I actually like all my choices but would love to get into Bristol.
I paid exactly 2 weeks ago. But my school has to go through the process and all, so I dont really know when it's officially off. :3[tUOTEletting you know it has been send to your univesrsities and your school have attxvhed your reference

Yeah that's what I meant ahaha. Oh nice man, what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="RK1998;60326373"]
Original post by Butler1234

Yeah that's what I meant ahaha. Oh nice man, what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for psychology and sorry my last message messed up I meant to say that UCAS will email u when its actually sent , what did u apply for?
Reply 47
[QUOTE="Butler1234;60326653"]
Original post by RK1998

I applied for psychology and sorry my last message messed up I meant to say that UCAS will email u when its actually sent , what did u apply for?

Ohh got it, sorry. I'm applying for Economics :3
Original post by hazeydaisy
Applied today for International relations and politics!
Hope I hear from them soon!

I want to do that course! debating on whether or not to reply as Im currently predicted BBC but they ask for BBB - help! should I apply?:frown:
Anyone who has applied from geography here received an offer yet?
Has anyone got an offer for psychology ?
Original post by samuelking97
Anyone who has applied from geography here received an offer yet?

I have, abb
I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about the night/gig life for the uni?
I went to the festival last year and obviously loved it, I've been reading online and some people say that it's good whereas others say it's boring?
I'd like to put Reading as my firm but the whole concert thing is a big part of the deal for me and I'm not sure if I'd like to travel to London constantly, especially as I'm from near there anyway :smile:
Original post by francesca_l
hey, what are your predicted grades? if you dont mind me asking :smile:

ABB. How about you?
Original post by idkwhattocallme
I want to do that course! debating on whether or not to reply as Im currently predicted BBC but they ask for BBB - help! should I apply?:frown:

I would normally say go for it! I've applied to Birmingham with ABC and their entry grades are ABB. BUT I think IR at Reading is either over subscribed this year or they didn't like me, as I was expecting a BBB offer and got a ABB one instead.

It's your choice!
Reply 55
Applied today for International relations and politics!
Hope I hear from them soon!

Hey, I am thinking off applying for this course aswell have you got an offer yet? And what did you get at AS?
Original post by Jessacb
Hey, I am thinking off applying for this course aswell have you got an offer yet? And what did you get at AS?

My offer was for ABB/AAC and I got BCC at AS. My predicted grades are ABC

Just sent off my application today, I am applying for Politics and International Relations too.

Worrying because wanted this to be one of my top choices... I got BBBC at AS but continuing with BBC, so... Slightly worried.
Original post by blahblahblah20
I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about the night/gig life for the uni?
I went to the festival last year and obviously loved it, I've been reading online and some people say that it's good whereas others say it's boring?
I'd like to put Reading as my firm but the whole concert thing is a big part of the deal for me and I'm not sure if I'd like to travel to London constantly, especially as I'm from near there anyway :smile:

The night life in Reading is good you can do student nights Monday to Saturday if you so wish. You can also find different club nights with different types of music, for example Sakura do rock nights on Monday and Qclub do Propaganda on a Thursday. Sub89 also do rave nights and get DJs in. Also if you are concerned about gigs in London I wouldn't worry because it only takes like 30 mins to get back.

Hope this has helped and feel free to ask me any other questions.
Emma :smile:
2nd Year Human and Physical Geography
Reply 59

Thanks!! I got BBDE lol, do you think it's worth applying? Thinking of either just IR or international relations with philosophy? I am predicted ABB though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending