The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PPF
Nice development bruh. How long have you been training for?

Cheers buddy, 3 years now :smile: 6 inches of gains there, now I seem to be stuck :lol:
Original post by Imperion
IlluminatiConfirmed

Yeh! :biggrin:

:rofl:

My hair is hard as a rock though once all the water has evaporated from the hair
Original post by Trevormacdonald
Seriously tho ur a good looking lad i hate saying this but "no homo"

& ur clever aswell, not fair:angry:

Thanks man, those are very kind words that I greatly appreciate.
Reply 183
Original post by WoodyMKC
Cheers buddy, 3 years now :smile: 6 inches of gains there, now I seem to be stuck :lol:

Seriously that's some good progress. I was in the Iron Game for around 4 years, built my physique and then severely injured my lower back (deadlifting 195kg without warming up on a cold day). It's been 2-3 years now. I've lost everything :frown:

Are you on dat-dere celltech? That peak is pretty impressive. Must have good genetics. Good luck in the future mate, keep it up. :wink:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:rofl:

My hair is hard as a rock though once all the water has evaporated from the hair

MedusaConfirmed

Spoiler

WTF are you doing to her eyes lmao
MedusaConfirmed

Spoiler

First of all i aint hideous or a female nor do i have snakes in my hair:colonhash:

Man you know the struggle :hugs:
Lawl So.. who won? :biggrin:
Original post by PPF
Seriously that's some good progress. I was in the Iron Game for around 4 years, built my physique and then severely injured my lower back (deadlifting 195kg without warming up on a cold day). It's been 2-3 years now. I've lost everything :frown:

Are you on dat-dere celltech? That peak is pretty impressive. Must have good genetics. Good luck in the future mate, keep it up. :wink:

Yeah my arms have always been a dominant part of mine, put a couple of inches on them when I first started lifting and since then I've always made an effort to get stronger on arm exercises. Always my advice to anyone who asks me how I got big arms - nothing special, just make sure you get some curls and skullcrushers in there and get strong on them with strict form. Don't even have to prioritise them, just ensure continued progressive overload. Most people see them as low importance and just get a pump and leave, you're giving the muscle nothing to adapt to and grow from.
Strong lift mate, sorry to hear about your injury. Do you ever see yourself getting back into it?

Nah mate, not yet anyway haha. Feel like I'm nearing my natty genetic potential now, got an FFMI of just over 23. The progress is moving so slowly now and I've long realised that my target physique is beyond what's capable naturally, so I can see my first cycle coming before long :lol: Just doing a bunch of research atm so I know my arse from my elbow before I touch anything, the guy that sells the stuff at my gym said I'd be shocked at some of the lads that have been buying off him in terms of their progress (or lack of), he gives them advice but they do it all wrong and end up looking the same all year round despite using a year's worth of stuff in a few months :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
BSOD.jpg
Original post by toonervoustotalk
First of all i aint hideous or a female nor do i have snakes in my hair:colonhash:

Man you know the struggle :hugs:

Where's TNTT and what have you done with him! (:indiff:)

Ever get a comb stuck in it? I did once because I cba removing it lol

Pics or GTFO :colone:
Where's TNTT and what have you done with him! (:indiff:)

Ever get a comb stuck in it? I did once because I cba removing it lol

Pics or GTFO :colone:

Idk where he went ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Only kidding i am he:u:

Yeah did that a few times and my parents were like "you do know you have a comb in your hair" :lol:
It is so annoying though cause my dad has soft hair while my mums hair is so hard :frown: and i got my mum's hard hair
In other news i like KPOP now :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 192

Mine is like yours but on my calves :lol:

I wish I could achieve what you did :moon:

good because your arms might explode
Yeah my arms have always been a dominant part of mine, put a couple of inches on them when I first started lifting and since then I've always made an effort to get stronger on arm exercises. Always my advice to anyone who asks me how I got big arms - nothing special, just make sure you get some curls and skullcrushers in there and get strong on them with strict form. Don't even have to prioritise them, just ensure continued progressive overload. Most people see them as low importance and just get a pump and leave, you're giving the muscle nothing to adapt to and grow from.
Strong lift mate, sorry to hear about your injury. Do you ever see yourself getting back into it?
:

You sound the opposite to me; I only hit chest once a week and it still looks like I've got titties after the pump :lol: heavily torso dominant, arms and delts look way to small in comparison. My arms are long af though, maybe that's why. What's your height?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 195
Original post by ubisoft
You sound the opposite to me; I only hit chest once a week and it still looks like I've got titties after the pump :lol: heavily torso dominant, arms and delts look way to small in comparison. My arms are long af though, maybe that's why. What's your height?

What exercises do you do?
Reply 196

Nah mate, not yet anyway haha. Feel like I'm nearing my natty genetic potential now, got an FFMI of just over 23. The progress is moving so slowly now and I've long realised that my target physique is beyond what's capable naturally, so I can see my first cycle coming before long :lol: Just doing a bunch of research atm so I know my arse from my elbow before I touch anything, the guy that sells the stuff at my gym said I'd be shocked at some of the lads that have been buying off him in terms of their progress (or lack of), he gives them advice but they do it all wrong and end up looking the same all year round despite using a year's worth of stuff in a few months :rofl:

IMG_4183.jpg

Yeah I hit 220KG (83KG B.W) at EasyGym. My max DL was 230KG but at 90KG (both using knee-wraps).

Although I passionately miss training, I've somewhat accepted that I will never be able to return to what I was in terms of training. Those days are over.

Do you plan on taking this to a professional level or is it just like a personal hobby kind of thing? From what I've been told, it's best to stay away from orals and take the "real" stuff (injectables). Also, would you honestly consider a lifetime of gear? (obviously cycling). I mean this is quite an expensive sport - both physically and in monetary terms.
Original post by kka25
What exercises do you do?

For chest? Nothing special, just the standard; flat and incline bench (barbell and dumbell) and flies.
Lawl So.. who won? :biggrin:

first blick dude I know to say "lawl"
Original post by ubisoft

Yup definite opposites haha, my arms and shoulders were always ahead of the rest of me, at least where they've almost stopped growing the rest have caught up. Bit weird though cause I'm a lanky build as well, 6'2'', but people started commenting on them after just a few months. I guess I've got good insertions working in my favour to counteract the length though, they looked pretty big hanging by my sides even back when they were 14'' :smile:

Latest