The Student Room Group

Hotline Bling - what an awful song!

Scroll to see replies

Lol drake is a badman and this is a badboi choon madprops.

No but seriously its a good song. 2? months old now though
loool people love to hate on Drake because he's seen as 'soft'. at the end of the day, he's an entertainer and he knows how to produce relevant content. he has all sorts of fans, from men who listen to trap music to 12 year old girls. would people have been satisfied if the music video was him in the club with 'big booty hoes' promoting beats by dre? because thats all music videos are these days. Drake knows how to milk the crowd and make money, and we all have to acknowledge that.
Reply 42
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Lol drake is a badman and this is a badboi choon madprops.

No but seriously its a good song. 2? months old now though

Which part of the song do you like?
the chick in the video is

eurgh horrible like wtf is she doing at 4:18-4:22 :noway:
Original post by txmidayoxo
loool people love to hate on Drake because he's seen as 'soft'. at the end of the day, he's an entertainer and he knows how to produce relevant content. he has all sorts of fans, from men who listen to trap music to 12 year old girls. would people have been satisfied if the music video was him in the club with 'big booty hoes' promoting beats by dre? because thats all music videos are these days. Drake knows how to milk the crowd and make money, and we all have to acknowledge that.

ok but like it's still funny :indiff: can ppl laugh like wtaf
Reply 45

But the Hotiline vid has those hoes :confused:
Original post by kka25

#done.
Reply 47
Original post by Mal Baadshah
#done.

Did you just +rep me or Meek did it? :eek:
ok but like it's still funny :indiff: can ppl laugh like wtaf

i dont recall saying it wasnt funny....
Original post by kka25

lol okay 2/3 of what i said was valid
i dont recall saying it wasnt funny....

wtf girl are you crazy? I never said you said it was funny. I'm saying the video is funny, no matter what bull**** you spew :yy:.

Now nevermind me and go explain how you said "hotline" doesn't have a big booty hoe in it bustin it open...
lol okay 2/3 of what i said was valid

yea and so with that "logic" you just destroyed your entire purpose of posting in this thread.
now enough fanboying and let people laugh if they wanna laugh or state their opinions, k.
wtf girl are you crazy? I never said you said it was funny. I'm saying the video is funny, no matter what bull**** you spew :yy:.

Now nevermind me and go explain how you said "hotline" doesn't have a big booty hoe in it bustin it open...

looool can you read?
its 1 in the morning i cant be expected to say anything logical rn
and i dont believe that its actually that deep tbh so if you could relax i would appreciate it thx b :yy:
[video="youtube;G-notIVdT4w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-notIVdT4w[/video]

When he was actually a rapper lol. Even here he wasn't all that good Eminem killed him
looool can you read?
its 1 in the morning i cant be expected to say anything logical rn
and i dont believe that its actually that deep tbh so if you could relax i would appreciate it thx b :yy:

you're the one bolding and giving me all this crap but at least you admitted you made no sense but what are you talking about deep? do not try it you paagal kuti :hmmm:
Original post by RiskVsReward
[video="youtube;G-notIVdT4w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-notIVdT4w[/video]

When he was actually a rapper lol. Even here he wasn't all that good Eminem killed him

this song is older than I am
Original post by kka25
Did you just +rep me or Meek did it? :eek:

because of sheer trauma, meek cannot operate any device and has lost all his motor skills. so it wasn't him. he is still shivering.
Reply 57
Original post by Souljer
untill you make a hit record I don't think you can insult the way he conducts himself as its resulting in him making more money that you and all your family will ever see even if you joined your finances together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hitler made lots of money
Original post by RobML
hitler made lots of money

I think you've been made fun of so much in your life that you just keep being weird because it'll make no difference.
Reply 59
I think you've been made fun of so much in your life that you just keep being weird because it'll make no difference.

shuyt up virgan

Quick Reply

Latest