The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
I'm off to the LG for Birmingham's WWE Live on Sunday.

Seth Rollins vs. Kane, Tyler Breeze vs. Dolph Ziggler, the New Day vs. the Dudley Boyz.

Cesaro, Sheamus, Finn Balor, Big Show, the Miz, Curtis Axel, R-Truth, Bo Dallas, Charlotte and Becky Lynch also billed.

Same line up for me. Hoping to get Sheamus vs Fin Balor like Ireland are seeing.

I'll be sure to avoid spoilers till sunday then as we'll prob have the same results.
Original post by Excuse Me!
Same line up for me. Hoping to get Sheamus vs Fin Balor like Ireland are seeing.

I'll be sure to avoid spoilers till sunday then as we'll prob have the same results.

Noob question do you know if you get to meet superstars, like a signing or something.
Original post by Longshot700
Noob question do you know if you get to meet superstars, like a signing or something.

This is my first show so no idea but I expect not. Usually you can arrive early and watch them enter I think but not sure how you'd do that and I have college so can't get there too early.

You can meet Sheamus at 2:30pm though in Oxford Street.

There's also an NXT panel at the same time in Greenwich, London.

Or do this: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/WWE-Unique-Training-Experience-tickets/artist/2176488?camefrom=UK_TWIT_WP_wwecrossfit_281015&cid=sf14622623+sf14622623
(edited 8 years ago)
This is my first show so no idea but I expect not. Usually you can arrive early and watch them enter I think but not sure how you'd do that and I have college so can't get there too early.

You can meet Sheamus at 2:30pm though in Oxford Street.

There's also an NXT panel at the same time in Greenwich, London.

Or do this: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/WWE-Unique-Training-Experience-tickets/artist/2176488?camefrom=UK_TWIT_WP_wwecrossfit_281015&cid=sf14622623+sf14622623

today?
Original post by Longshot700
today?

No all this friday
Reply 3685
Sheamus' cash-in will be unsuccessful, whenever it does come.
Reply 3686
This week's SmackDown results, folks!

Spoiler

I've been really disappointed with wrestling lately. I've been watching it for quite a while and I've got to say the standard of RAW is below par of what it has been all year. NOTHING is happening. We even got teased a world title match on RAW, which we knew wouldn't happen anyway but what a way to boost the ratings that'd be. Why tell them something the crowd is hot on and then spoil it by telling them they're having a 5 on 5 tag match in the main event, which is basically a glorified 6 man tag match which we see every week! Things actually need to start improving, it's also been noted the viewership is at an all time low since Christmas Eve 2012, and a few weeks ago the ratings were lower than pre Attitude Era!
Reply 3688
The standard for RAW has dropped significantly each year since 2005.
Original post by batman1308
I've been really disappointed with wrestling lately. I've been watching it for quite a while and I've got to say the standard of RAW is below par of what it has been all year. NOTHING is happening. We even got teased a world title match on RAW, which we knew wouldn't happen anyway but what a way to boost the ratings that'd be. Why tell them something the crowd is hot on and then spoil it by telling them they're having a 5 on 5 tag match in the main event, which is basically a glorified 6 man tag match which we see every week! Things actually need to start improving, it's also been noted the viewership is at an all time low since Christmas Eve 2012, and a few weeks ago the ratings were lower than pre Attitude Era!

Read something the other day that the thing WWE is missing right now is a main protagonist. Last year Daniel Bryan was it and John Cena is out of the picture now, Seth isn't a Hero, Kane isn't a Hero and Roman Reigns isn't exactly a fan favourite right now. Brocks just going around with his boring bulldozing thug gimmick.

Either Bryan needs to come back or Sami Zayn needs to come back.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3690
Ambrose was WWE's chance for a protagonist but Creative bottled it and now need to turn him heel to spark his career back into relevancy.
Anybody here watch other wrestling promotions or just WWE?
Reply 3692
Original post by iamthetruth

I watch Lucha Underground.
Original post by Mackay
I watch Lucha Underground.

I heard about it but I don't watch
Original post by iamthetruth

Have watched a little Lucha underground.

Nxt and Wwe are my main though.

It's too much to keep up with if I start watching other promotions on top of wwe.

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have watched a little Lucha underground.

Nxt and Wwe are my main though.

It's too much to keep up with if I start watching other promotions on top of wwe.

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I watch WWE and TNA but I don't watch wrestling as much as I used to
Does anybody watch juggalo championship wrestling?😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sweet, just booked to meet Sheamus at The Toy Store in Oxford street. :smile:
Reply 3698
TNA is genuinely the pits. I'd rather work independents than be on their roster. Bubba Ray came out this week, saying that there was no competition between TNA and the WWE. He's absolutely right, despite WWE's flaws.

Good to see Samoa Joe finally turn heel. He's needed that, and I think Balor needed that too.
Original post by Mackay
TNA is genuinely the pits. I'd rather work independents than be on their roster. Bubba Ray came out this week, saying that there was no competition between TNA and the WWE. He's absolutely right, despite WWE's flaws.

Good to see Samoa Joe finally turn heel. He's needed that, and I think Balor needed that too.

ROH or CZW is 10x better than TNA

Quick Reply

Latest