The Student Room Group

Love of my life

It all started 5 years ago. I met her in an online gaming lobby. At first, I was too shy to talk over my microphone to a girl in a game, so I started by talking to her using typing. We became online friends. We got really friendly, and after two weeks of playing with her, I finally gathered up the courage to use my microphone. At first, she was surprised at how deep my voice was and she got scared I was a lot older than I said I originally was, 15 while she was 12 at the time. I convinced her that I was 15, and she finally believed me. We played games as usual for another three months, until I finally built up enough bravery to ask if she wanted to meet me in real life. That's where the second problem arrived. It turned out she lived in England, and I lived in America at the time. Due to her young age, she was unable to meet me in America so I started to save my money up to go and meet her in England. It took me five months to get an airline ticket to go and meet her and I was really excited. So, I arrived in England, and arrived at her given address only to discover the house was abandoned. So here's my question, I'm currently in an unknown country, and posting this on several threads which I think could give me some helpful advice. What should I do? She is the love of my life but I am lost on the other side of the world. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Mr. B. Scwhood
Hey, sorry to hear about this! Did you not swap contact numbers?!
She was 12? Are you serious?
Reply 3
So you're in an unknown country, and the first thing you do is signup on TSR?
Reply 4
My friend is 21 and he's going out with a 16 year old so it's not that weird. Age is only a number.
So your name is Trevor yet you sign off as "B" scwhood??

And you have no contact details at all of the young girl you're trying to meet. Not very well thought out, considering you had five years to plan it
Reply 6
Original post by Vicky628
So your name is Trevor yet you sign off as "B" scwhood??

And you have no contact details at all of the young girl you're trying to meet. Not very well thought out, considering you had five years to plan it

My personal life is none of your business. I came here for useful advice, not to be interrogated by some keyboard warrior.
Original post by TrevorS
It all started 5 years ago. I met her in an online gaming lobby. At first, I was too shy to talk over my microphone to a girl in a game, so I started by talking to her using typing. We became online friends. We got really friendly, and after two weeks of playing with her, I finally gathered up the courage to use my microphone. At first, she was surprised at how deep my voice was and she got scared I was a lot older than I said I originally was, 15 while she was 12 at the time. I convinced her that I was 15, and she finally believed me. We played games as usual for another three months, until I finally built up enough bravery to ask if she wanted to meet me in real life. That's where the second problem arrived. It turned out she lived in England, and I lived in America at the time. Due to her young age, she was unable to meet me in America so I started to save my money up to go and meet her in England. It took me five months to get an airline ticket to go and meet her and I was really excited. So, I arrived in England, and arrived at her given address only to discover the house was abandoned. So here's my question, I'm currently in an unknown country, and posting this on several threads which I think could give me some helpful advice. What should I do? She is the love of my life but I am lost on the other side of the world. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Mr. B. Scwhood

Is it your lost love?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=60414149&highlight=lost%20love

Please stop making fool us dear
Original post by TrevorS

Thanks in advance
Mr. B. Scwhood

'Mr. B. Scwhood' and 'She was 12' and 'I convinced her I was 15'?

Duddddeeeeeeeeee....I wouldn't even help you if I could.:redface:
Original post by TrevorS
My personal life is none of your business.

Then think about that before you tell the entire internet
well that's an unfortunate surname if i ever saw one
If you're going to troll at least make it believable and funny.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending