The Student Room Group

Confused

A few weeks ago I met a girl through a society. We get on well but I feel like she acts differently towards me compared to other guys. It seems like she can talk and laugh with them much easier. The other day she offered me a lift and we kind of chatted on Facebook after I thanked her for it but her replies were slow and like she seemed uninterested. However, I keep catching her staring at me and she stands really close to me although she doesnt make an effort to talk to me. She seems like she can start conversations with others easily but I have to start the conversation of with her. I really like her but I don't want to annoy her by keeping messaging her and getting in her way. Is she interested?
Original post by Anonymous
A few weeks ago I met a girl through a society. We get on well but I feel like she acts differently towards me compared to other guys. It seems like she can talk and laugh with them much easier. The other day she offered me a lift and we kind of chatted on Facebook after I thanked her for it but her replies were slow and like she seemed uninterested. However, I keep catching her staring at me and she stands really close to me although she doesnt make an effort to talk to me. She seems like she can start conversations with others easily but I have to start the conversation of with her. I really like her but I don't want to annoy her by keeping messaging her and getting in her way. Is she interested?

people find it hardest to start conversations with people they're interested in
I disagree with the above poster. I think if she was interested in talking to you she would make an effort - generally people don't 'seem uninterested' when they like a person
Reply 3
Original post by georgiaswift
I disagree with the above poster. I think if she was interested in talking to you she would make an effort - generally people don't 'seem uninterested' when they like a person

I think so too but she just confuses me so much. With any other girl I would just leave her be but this one seems different...
Reply 4
Move on
She doesn't sound that interested in you.
Well, the truth is it goes both ways - so that doesn't make answering your question easy. Some girls will shy away from the guy she likes hoping he'll make the first move to show his interest but then you have the girl who will be bold
and go for what she wants and will at least obviously flirt with the guy she's interested in. Since you don't know how this particular girl behaves you have to just watch and see. If you have mutual friends hopefully they might know if she has any interest. Good Luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending