The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is thespaceshuttle!

I'm studying... Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics

I'm interested in... Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering

My study level is... A-level (A2)
Hey!
I am also studying same subjects and interested in aeronautical engineering. Seriously! I am not going to lie your name (thespaceshuttle) attracted me to this thread :smile: have you applied to universities?
Original post by sztirmzi
Hey!
I am also studying same subjects and interested in aeronautical engineering. Seriously! I am not going to lie your name (thespaceshuttle) attracted me to this thread :smile: have you applied to universities?

hehe, thanks. I am still doing my personal statement. Hopefully i'll send it off by this Thursday. Wbu? Initially I wanted to do Aeronautical as well but the thing is if I do Mechanical BEng it'll broaden my future choices.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thespaceshuttle
hehe, thanks. I am still doing my personal statement. Hopefully i'll send it off by this Thursday. Wbu? Initially I wanted to do Aeronautical as well but the thing is if I do Mechanical BEng it'll broaden my future choices.

I have already applied. I know what you mean!! I have applied two universities for aeronautical and other three for general engineering. I have got an offer to study engineering at Durham and aerospace at Manchester :smile: where are you applying?
I have already applied. I know what you mean!! I have applied two universities for aeronautical and other three for general engineering. I have got an offer to study engineering at Durham and aerospace at Manchester :smile: where are you applying?

Omg, Manchester was my aspiration but the predictions ain't amazing, so that's for foundation year now. But applying for BEng Swansea, Plymouth, Derby and Northumbria...congrates thoo
Thank you! Good luck with your application process. I hope you get into your aspirational university!! I really want to go to Imperial! I have got an Imperial Interview in the end of this month!! :smile:
Thank you! Good luck with your application process. I hope you get into your aspirational university!! I really want to go to Imperial! I have got an Imperial Interview in the end of this month!! :smile:

Ooo that's amazing Good Luck with that and like basically with everything (:

Quick Reply