The Student Room Group

Applying for Surveying Placements 2016

I am currently applying for Building Surveying Placements for next year. However, I am unsure whether I want to do a Summer Placement or Year Placement. Am I able to apply to both year and summer placements at the same company?
Original post by Danni:)
I am currently applying for Building Surveying Placements for next year. However, I am unsure whether I want to do a Summer Placement or Year Placement. Am I able to apply to both year and summer placements at the same company?

Hey Danni

Great to see you are interested in Building Surveying placements. Before you apply to a company it's worth checking to see whether they would allow you to apply to both. Most would be happy to respond to a quick email question I'm sure.
Though you may find you are only allowed to apply to one scheme at a time and by applying to both it may not be clear which you are most interested in.
It's also worth checking what would best suit any ongoing studies. As year in industry places are usually used by students that have this as requirement as part of their uni course.

Hope that helps

Atkins EC Team

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending