The Student Room Group

I don't want to reproduce

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yung7up
"Accelerating pace of climate change, and Muslim demographics in Europe"

Not sure if troll, super ignorant or plain stupid (or all 3) but either way my brain shutdown when I got to this sentence. I pretty well hope you don't produce offspring with this mentality.

Err, what is wrong there?
Original post by Simes
Oh bum. It was just another troll. :-(

Oh ffs, who has time? And why? What has me not wanting a daughter got to do with trolling, did you even read it?
Neither do I, I want an easy life.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
Err, what is wrong there?

The fact that you don't recognise whats wrong in that sentence says it all lol
Then don't.
Original post by Rakas21
If your white with little genetic history of major illnesses and of above average intelligence then you should cast aside those concerns and breed, our birth rate is too low.

it's interesting you are concerned about preservation of an ethnicity. Me personally I'm more concerned about country and sovereignty and culture than race, but I think there are less of us than you. I am white with little history of illness, but I feel being a questioning person in the world is becoming increasingly hard and I know that my kids could end up tormented by the social conditions of idiocy and inhumanity, and authoritarianism, plus the general inevitable trajectory this country is on.
Original post by yung7up
The fact that you don't recognise whats wrong in that sentence says it all lol

Hmm, I love self-satisfied smug proclamations that an argument is won, and that I am wrong, with not one single counter argument made.

'You're an idiot, lol, if you can;t see what's wong in you post says everything....you lose..'

See, we can all do it. Use logic and a counter argument, and then I will listen and possibly even concede defeat. Otherwise I will simply conclude you are a cretin who works on the principle of refusing to argue and merely insulting people and declaring yourself the victor. Do you genuinely believe that can legitimately be called debate? Most people here would be on my side in this.
it's interesting you are concerned about preservation of an ethnicity. Me personally I'm more concerned about country and sovereignty and culture than race, but I think there are less of us than you. I am white with little history of illness, but I feel being a questioning person in the world is becoming increasingly hard and I know that my kids could end up tormented by the social conditions of idiocy and inhumanity, and authoritarianism, plus the general inevitable trajectory this country is on.

In a world where non-whites are just as racist as whites i see no self interest to be gained from a lower white proportion of the population. I do care about culture (not so much sovereignty).

As bad as the state of our nation may become there is nothing to be gained from not breeding, especially if you teach your children superior values and they can reach positions of power.
Original post by Rakas21
In a world where non-whites are just as racist as whites i see no self interest to be gained from a lower white proportion of the population. I do care about culture (not so much sovereignty).

As bad as the state of our nation may become there is nothing to be gained from not breeding, especially if you teach your children superior values and they can reach positions of power.

To the 'gene material' argument, I think I can see your point, I should pass it on.
I think there may be real limits to how much I can feature in my kids lives, though, as I live with problems, and they may be better of away from that, and I am also very concerned about surveillance and civil liberties and the type of legislation and trends occuring in the UK, and how this will make their lives in the future.
Reply 29
Hmm, I love self-satisfied smug proclamations that an argument is won, and that I am wrong, with not one single counter argument made.

'You're an idiot, lol, if you can;t see what's wong in you post says everything....you lose..'

See, we can all do it. Use logic and a counter argument, and then I will listen and possibly even concede defeat. Otherwise I will simply conclude you are a cretin who works on the principle of refusing to argue and merely insulting people and declaring yourself the victor. Do you genuinely believe that can legitimately be called debate? Most people here would be on my side in this.

Are you done?
Original post by yung7up
Are you done?

You are, because you are unwilling to provide counter argument or justification for your claims. That isn't an argument. Why are you here? Provide me with evidence that climate change will not accelerate with time, and that the proportion of muslims in Britain will not rapidly accelerate with time. No-one wants to read inane, smug posts where you declare arguments to be wrong with no counter argument-that kind of user is the most loathed.
Reply 31
You are, because you are unwilling to provide counter argument or justification for your claims. That isn't an argument. Why are you here? Provide me with evidence that climate change will not accelerate with time, and that the proportion of muslims in Britain will not rapidly accelerate with time. No-one wants to read inane, smug posts where you declare arguments to be wrong with no counter argument-that kind of user is the most loathed.

Lmao aww is someone a bit upset?
Original post by yung7up
Lmao aww is someone a bit upset?

You have just confirmed yourself an idiot- don't make denouncements with no counter argument, it proves that you are incapable of logic, and a simpleton.

Looooll hmmm you're an idiot innnit......'cos I say so...that says it all..

I bet you're a muzzie too, hence your offence at my demographics point.
Reply 33
You have just confirmed yourself an idiot- don't make denouncements with no counter argument, it proves that you are incapable of logic, and a simpleton.

Looooll hmmm you're an idiot innnit......'cos I say so...that says it all..

I bet you're a muzzie too, hence your offence at my demographics point.

No its just that the effort that would have been required of me to put into a counter argument would have been just as useless as your reproductive system, as the cost of a few brain cells being destroyed as a consequence of engaging with you would have outweighed the satisfaction of convincing ignorant scum such as yourself of being simply wrong. Either way I support your decision of not reproducing and completely encourage it, at least we won't have to worry about offspring with major cognitive deficiencies and blind ignorance
Original post by yung7up
No its just that the effort that would have been required of me to put into a counter argument would have been just as useless as your reproductive system, as the cost of a few brain cells being destroyed as a consequence of engaging with you would have outweighed the satisfaction of convincing ignorant scum such as yourself of being simply wrong. Either way I support your decision of not reproducing and completely encourage it, at least we won't have to worry about offspring with major cognitive deficiencies and blind ignorance

Err, my reproductive system isn't useless, that's why it's a choice not to have kids.
You want to claim to have won an argument without making a single point, and once more you only offer insults and no counter-argument.
It''s too much effort for me', ie you have no stomach for an argument of any substance, well done for announcing that to everyone. Most people here agree that making insults and claiming points are idiocy with no counter argument because 'it's too much effort' is pretty much the lamest, laziest and most arrogant thing you could do. And you still haven't provided me evidence that mulsim demographics should not be a concern to non-muslims, or that the pace of climate change, and problems caused by it, is accelerating.
I meant I'm in conflict really-nature and sex drive does mean I want to, society is being destroyed. This country.

i kind of get what you mean with society crumbling etc and your desire for sex but then children or not
no ones forcing you just give it some time when youre ready if your ready
Really? I would never imagine you could take tat risk, their must be sperm in pre cum, and anyhow how can Iit satisfy you if you pull out? May as well ****.

You seem very sure, but pregancies can happen without people expecting

There is but they proved recently that it can't. Not enough velocity/sperm count or something. Obviously it feels better to cum inside but you can always put it in something else to cum so it isn't too bad. Better than condoms.

Original post by Simes
Good point. That's why practising Catholics who use the withdrawal method always have such small families.

Where do we send donations for the baby shower?

I think they simply lacked the willpower to pull out and weren't strongly opposed to a child in the first place.
Reply 37
Original post by Jebedee
I think they simply lacked the willpower to pull out and weren't strongly opposed to a child in the first place.

Oops, Jebedee. Did you forget to click in the "Make post anonymously" box?
Original post by Jebedee
There is but they proved recently that it can't. Not enough velocity/sperm count or something. Obviously it feels better to cum inside but you can always put it in something else to cum so it isn't too bad. Better than condoms.

Wow, you're lucky if she is willing to do that for you. 'Something else' could only be one thing right?
Wow, you're lucky if she is willing to do that for you. 'Something else' could only be one thing right?

I would assume so yes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending