The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by darkeeveee
Oh cool you applied to Southampton as well! I applied for Geology. And you?

Yeah I received my email a day after as well hahaha :biggrin:

I applied for Politics and IR :smile:
Original post by duckd0nald
I applied for Computer Science! :smile:

(If you're wondering why I'm so shocked at the fact that it took them two weeks to give me an offer, it's because I've heard that they normally give offers much faster than that.)

Heard from them already? Yeah I've noticed many on tsr obtaining offers very quickly
Original post by katiegesmith
Can't complain at all! Have offers from Glasgow and Cardiff and an invitation to interview at ULIP (all for French). Still waiting to hear from Edinburgh and Birmingham so I was curious to see what course edinburgh had started giving offers for! I've seen a few people start to get offers for the same course I applied to at Birmingham so I'm just a bit anxious at the minute :s-smilie: but I know I'm just being really impatient haha

Congratulations on your offers so far! Yeah I totally know that feeling, it's so hard to be patient, especially if the uni is already giving out offers for your course! I'm sure yours will come through soon - good luck for your interview by the way!

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 offers :smile:
Swansea is being slow, compared to my other Universities...
Just waiting on them and the other Cardiff course now :frown:
Just got my first offer! I sent my UCAS off yesterday, and just now I got an offer from Keele for History, ABB, or unconditional if I firm it.
Original post by SSD07
What are your predicted grades? i also received an offer from exeter but for AAA :/

A* Maths, A* Further Maths, A Physics, A Computing (AS level)
Heard back from all 5 unis now... Went from having one offer to hearing from the rest in the span of a week.
Original post by innerspeakers
Heard back from all 5 unis now... Went from having one offer to hearing from the rest in the span of a week.

Oh wow
That's cool
Where did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer from Leicester!
Original post by AlohaCharlotte

Niceeeee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Horcrux16
Oh wow
That's cool
Where did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers! Applied to Warwick, York, bath, Manchester and imperial.

Manchester and Imperial replied saying that I have an interview, but I'm still surprised that I've heard from everyone this early.

Great! What for?
I got an offer for Biomedical sciences at Sheffield and Cardiff today! They're my backup but it's such a good feeling! :h:

Manchester and Imperial replied saying that I have an interview, but I'm still surprised that I've heard from everyone this early.

Congratulations:smile:
Good luck for your interviews :smile:
Which course btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you apply for?
Just got an conditional offer from Sheffield for International Politics and Relations. All I have to do is graduate from high school with a 3.0, which will be no problem since I already have a 3.7.

Now just waiting to hear back from St. Andrews, Edinburgh, Birmingham, and Cardiff. :smile:
Original post by Horcrux16
Congratulations:smile:
Good luck for your interviews :smile:
Which course btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry :biggrin:
Chemistry :biggrin:

Awesome
Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile