The Student Room Group

Should I cut my hair?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
:colonhash: wow. Seems obvious now.

:tongue:
It depends on your face tbh, some people suit better with short hair whilst others look better with long.
Reply 82
Original post by loveleest
It depends on your face tbh, some people suit better with short hair whilst others look better with long.

Which ones suit short? :smile:

Yeah my friend has a long face and she looks so much better short. I have the opposite tho
Yeah, we need pics to come to a conclusion :smile:
Original post by RiotGirll
Which ones suit short? :smile:

Yeah my friend has a long face and she looks so much better short. I have the opposite tho

I think that people with slim faces tend to look really good with short hair, also have high cheekbones and a good bone structure tends to help. If you have a really chubby face then defo stick to long hair
Reply 85
I think that people with slim faces tend to look really good with short hair, also have high cheekbones and a good bone structure tends to help. If you have a really chubby face then defo stick to long hair

My face is slim but a rectangle idk how to describe sorry :lol:
All those Bobs are miserable. If your hair is getting ridiculously long just style it, dont ever cut your hair, they're millions and millions of girls in africa who would die to have your long hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AsandaLFC
All those Bobs are miserable. If your hair is getting ridiculously long just style it, dont ever cut your hair, they're millions and millions of girls in africa who would die to have your long hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure they have more pressing needs than Riot-girls hair.
Original post by RiotGirll
My face is slim but a rectangle idk how to describe sorry :lol:

sounds like it would suit you then. I personally generally prefer long hair on women though. But if you are after a new look then go for it!
Reply 89
sounds like it would suit you then. I personally generally prefer long hair on women though. But if you are after a new look then go for it!

I might go ask my hair dresser actually. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest