The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I wonder if I would do it as well....

No I'd rather lurk :redface: I'm far too shy :blushing: Maybe I'll post my eye one day if I'm feeling up for it....:tongue:

I WANT TO SEE YOU!! :ahee:
Original post by Biryani007
I WANT TO SEE YOU!! :ahee:

Maybe one day! :blushing:

But I'm not going to lie, I would be too paranoid,I wouldn't want anyone from my 6th form to end up recognising me :redface:. Lol
Original post by Princess31

Spoiler

:h

ohhh it's youu!
I finally get to see you :wink:

But I'm not going to lie, I would be too paranoid,I wouldn't want anyone from my 6th form to end up recognising me :redface:. Lol

Purlease:plz2: Girl don't give me that excuse, your friends Drowzee managed to expose herself to the public eye, now it's your turn.:wink:
Be careful, I may crack your screen... :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by Mal Baadshah
i wanna see nonny

Original post by Ya Dunno
Purlease:plz2: Girl don't give me that excuse, your friends Drowzee managed to expose herself to the public eye, now it's your turn.:wink:

We don't go to the same 6th form.

Also remember we talked about this...agess ago! and I said I wouldn't because I have made very explicit posts on here about cleaning vaginas etc :mmm: and you said OMG Mrs Holmes you are hilarious and absolutely fabulously fantastical! and I was like :yes:

...well maybe some words have been changed in that memory, but I remember that quite clearly! :smile:
Since everyone is posting their eyes :tongue:

tsr.png

Spoiler

We don't go to the same 6th form.

Also remember we talked about this...agess ago! and I said I wouldn't because I have made very explicit posts on here about cleaning vaginas etc :mmm: and you said OMG Mrs Holmes you are hilarious and absolutely fabulously fantastical! and I was like :yes:

...well maybe some words have been changed in that memory, but I remember that quite clearly! :smile:

Well tbh I did say you were very "funny", but you're exaggerating with the "fabulous" bit.

And yeah I remember you told me about that weird thread you made. Well okay then up to you I can't force tbh.:frown:

It's a shame really, but on the other hand probably best considering RobML and his unfulfilled thirst is on the prowl for South Asian girls.

At least show your eye.
Original post by ubisoft

tsr.png

Spoiler

Your eyebrow game is strong.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Your eyebrow game is strong.

Thanks fam, au naturel :rofl:
Original post by Ya Dunno
Well tbh I did say you were very "funny", but you're exaggerating with the "fabulous" bit.

And yeah I remember you told me about that weird thread you made. Well okay then up to you I can't force tbh.:frown:

It's a shame really, but on the other hand probably best considering RobML and his unfulfilled thirst is on the prowl for South Asian girls.

At least show your eye.

No actually it was someone else's thread -_- and since you failed to remember that, it seems you have also failed to remember the fabulous part. So yeah :erm:

Yeah, when I get my eye brows done, I am south asian after all :teehee:
x

I live to see a photo of you.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I live to see a photo of you.

live :eek: now I feel like I'm letting you down :giggle:

I probably will one day, since I have been on here for over a year...:colondollar:
No actually it was someone else's thread -_- and since you failed to remember that, it seems you have also failed to remember the fabulous part. So yeah :erm:

Yeah, when I get my eye brows done, I am south asian after all :teehee:

Oh okay then. I am sure I have never used a word like "fabulous" in my life?-_-

Well okay take your time, look forward to seeing your eyes. :/
Original post by Lord Samosa
Oh stahp it guys :colondollar:

if only my eyes were as pretty :sad:

:h:

Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
ohhh it's youu!
I finally get to see you :wink:

Lolol yes tis moi :lol::tongue:
Why do all the guys have nice eyebrows? :colonhash:

Haha, I know what you mean...I shall look forward to that day (in a noncreepy way) :ahee:
Original post by ubisoft

tsr.png

Spoiler

Are you Ethiopian by any chance?
Original post by saeed97
Are you Ethiopian by any chance?

U srs? :lol:

Latest