The Student Room Group

WHY?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by candycaneland500
you know what thanks im a slag according to all im just going to delete this dumb ass app bye thanks for the help

I was helping you :-/
you know what thanks im a slag according to all im just going to delete this dumb ass app bye thanks for the help

*According to some; some of which aren't likely to have an account for long. Calling the app dumb's not helping. :wink:
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
I was helping you :-/

not u thxxx for the help xx
Original post by Davalla
*According to some; some of which aren't likely to have an account for long. Calling the app dumb's not helping. :wink:

i know i was just angry i mean what did i do to be a slag? plz tell me
I DOOOO NOT !!! u dont even know me
Original post by Anonymous
You date like 5000000 men. But also you like people on tsr whhhhhattt
i doooo not !!! U dont even know me

lol okay everyone reading this thread go on her threads posted nuff said.
every relationship i go into they end up being **** and they guys always leave me or cheat on me. Any ideas as too why?

Because you act like an overdramatic 10 year old?

Yes, Exactly mannn
Yes, Exactly mannn

ok then thx:frown: just plz no more i get the point
ok then thx:frown: just plz no more i get the point

I don't really know why you're thanking them. :biggrin:

I feel obliged to say that you shouldn't take any harsh comments too personally; reflect on them but don't cry over them, blah, blah, blah.

You know the dealio.
Original post by Davalla
I don't really know why you're thanking them. :biggrin:

I feel obliged to say that you shouldn't take any harsh comments too personally; reflect on them but don't cry over them, blah, blah, blah.

You know the dealio.

thxx
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Are you in highschool atm? if so then majority of guys will be this immature/hormonal, it's probably not worth bothering with partner relationships at this stage.

Barring that, it doesn't sound like you gave enough time to get to know them before jumping into some-kind of official relationship status or whatever.

Not sure if you are american or not. If you are then highschool for you is our year 10, 11, 12, 13. Your college is our university. Our college is year 12 and 13 usually. If you are not American and you just say high school than yh..
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I don't know, but WHY does my history teacher not mark my essays on time? :frown:

We all have a 'why' in our lives sadly :frown:

I'm sure your lovely, don't worry about it! :h:

So many brilliant words from my lovely @TheonlyMrsHolmes :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by REMLewis
So many brilliant words from my lovely @TheonlyMrsHolmes :smile:

Spoiler

Why thank you :hat2:

Spoiler

your typical whiteboys they start of nice and then change into *******s

That's a bit harsh to say about white guys in general. :/ I doubt that's a 'typical' representation of white guys.

Anyway, perhaps you're drawn to a certain kind of guy?
not all i just meant those are the guys i usually date
Original post by Danz123
That's a bit harsh to say about white guys in general. :/ I doubt that's a 'typical' representation of white guys.

Anyway, perhaps you're drawn to a certain kind of guy?

I agree with you. If I could show you the PMs I had with her, you would be shocked.
every relationship i go into they end up being **** and they guys always leave me or cheat on me. Any ideas as too why?

probs mainly your attitude. think about the amount of people our age who end up dating someone and marrying them.

most relationships come to an end.
Poor sex life.
Original post by Vikingninja
Because you are dating bellends.

Why would it always be the person they are dating? Maybe OP acts like an idiot in relationships and so they leave her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending