The Student Room Group

What do you fear the most?

What do you fear emotionally and psychologically?

I guess what I fear is memories and feelings.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Death, especially scared of dying young.
I'm mainly scared of leaving everything I have behind because I love what I have in my life at the moment and I still have a lot I want to achieve.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Failure
Reply 3
Failure. I don't want to fail. Strangely also someone loving me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Failure and rejection
Failure and Death
Not doing enough good deeds to please God and not accomplishing my spiritual duties. That's the ultimate fear, not to serve my purpose in life which God has commanded me to do.
Loneliness
Reply 8
Paper cuts.
Reply 9
Original post by Cold 187um
Not doing enough good deeds to please God and not accomplishing my spiritual duties. That's the ultimate fear, not to serve my purpose in life which God has commanded me to do.

So tell him to get knotted. He's the all-powerful one, let him do it.
I like how quite alot of people on here say failure.
not being happy/people I care about not being happy.
loneliness
Oblivion
A Labour Government.
Original post by queen-bee
Oblivion

What is Oblivion?
Original post by Jonny360
A Labour Government.

I fear the government.
Original post by william walker
I fear the government.

As do I. At least with a Conservative government the state will be getting smaller, not larger.
Never ending unhappiness in a life I don't enjoy terrifies me and motivates me at the same time and for some reason having a life-changing injury scares me so much more than death does.
Original post by Jonny360
As do I. At least with a Conservative government the state will be getting smaller, not larger.

The Conservative party has never decreased the size of the government. Conservative party means Classical Liberal. It Conserves Liberalism. It is the High Tories who decreased the size of the government and increased the power of the Church of England.
errrr....... Spiders?

Quick Reply

Latest