The Student Room Group

Guys be honest, how much does it matter how a girl looks WITHOUT makeup?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SirMilkSheikh
It doesn't matter. In fact its better knowing what a woman really looks like, and makeup often hides that.

But most girls wear makeup and all it does for me is cover dark circles etc
Original post by Anonymous
How much is considerably better? Like I don't do contouring

Anything that brings you up several points though going from below average to model-like. It does depend how much you apply though contouring would obviously create drastic change.
Girls should just save time and not wear it tbh, wouldn't feminists probably call it an evil of the patriarchy anyway lol?

My girlfriend didn't used to wear it, now she does a bit. Honestly...I don't really notice the difference to the degree it registers as anything. Takes longer to get ready to go as you have to spend X time in the bathroom sorting out, forget it tbh.
But most girls wear makeup and all it does for me is cover dark circles etc

Imperfections are a part of beauty. You're hardly going to create a bad impression if you don't cover up those dark circles. Having said that, light makeup is fine. Its up to you how much you want to apply.
Pretty with make-up but average without is fine. :smile:
Original post by Cold 187um
It matters a lot, it's extremely important how she looks without makeup. Makeup makes women look fake and artifical, it's a mask, they don't really look like that and I can't take them seriously. I'm only interested in what they actually look like, without a mask on. I judge women on how they look like without makeup on, that's what really matters. I have no respect for girls who wear makeup, it's absolutely silly and they look ridiculous.

No offence but that's incredibly silly of you.
Original post by joey11223
Girls should just save time and not wear it tbh, wouldn't feminists probably call it an evil of the patriarchy anyway lol?

My girlfriend didn't used to wear it, now she does a bit. Honestly...I don't really notice the difference to the degree it registers as anything. Takes longer to get ready to go as you have to spend X time in the bathroom sorting out, forget it tbh.

I hate feminism :lol:

What does she wear?

What does she wear?

What kind of a question is that to a guy lol. I don't have a ******* clue really, the main thing I'm aware of is some sort of anti-eye shadow cream you put on, bar that random powder and such.
What kind of a question is that to a guy lol. I don't have a ******* clue really, the main thing I'm aware of is some sort of anti-eye shadow cream you put on, bar that random powder and such.

:rofl:

those descriptions tho
:rofl:

those descriptions tho

hey come on at least for the former that's what it is, it's meant to get rid of eye shadows, so anti-eye shadow cream seems pretty accurate. I guess it might have a more technical name on the bottle.

Thing is though a lot of make up is damn expensive, I thought Gilette blades were bad enough.
hey come on at least for the former that's what it is, it's meant to get rid of eye shadows, so anti-eye shadow cream seems pretty accurate. I guess it might have a more technical name on the bottle.

Thing is though a lot of make up is damn expensive, I thought Gilette blades were bad enough.

Concealer doesnt remove them it just covers them :tongue:

How much does she spend?
I personally hate makeup and always find people more attractive without it :smile: So for me I'd find them way more attractive without makeup anyway :smile:
Concealer doesnt remove them it just covers them :tongue:

How much does she spend?

well yeah but...yeah.

Not a lot tbf I don't know exactly the amount but it's more the Boots own brand type stuff. Just saying the potential to be able to spend a lot is there, some pots of powder are like 2.99, then there's some Loreal "pay us a packet for these chemicals" pot which has the same idea but it's 17.99.
Original post by Munrot07
I personally hate makeup and always find people more attractive without it :smile: So for me I'd find them way more attractive without makeup anyway :smile:

Thats good :smile: But guys like you are the minority :cry:
well yeah but...yeah.

Not a lot tbf I don't know exactly the amount but it's more the Boots own brand type stuff. Just saying the potential to be able to spend a lot is there, some pots of powder are like 2.99, then there's some Loreal "pay us a packet for these chemicals" pot which has the same idea but it's 17.99.

Oh I spend like £30-40 a month I buy a lot of things though mostly lip colours

Does she really not look that different? Must be wearing very light make up then it adds a few points to me
Thats good :smile: But guys like you are the minority :cry:

I don't get why anyone would prefer someone with makeup. Even if I'm in the minority on that view I know there are a lot of guys who don't care how a girl looks with/without makeup...if they find the girl pretty with one they will find her pretty with the other (at least decent guys are like this).
Oh I spend like £30-40 a month I buy a lot of things though mostly lip colours

Does she really not look that different? Must be wearing very light make up then it adds a few points to me

In absolute fairness I'm not very observant, so you might notice more of a difference. But basically it makes no difference to me either way.
I don't get why anyone would prefer someone with makeup. Even if I'm in the minority on that view I know there are a lot of guys who don't care how a girl looks with/without makeup...if they find the girl pretty with one they will find her pretty with the other (at least decent guys are like this).

Well most guys find celebrities hottest and TBH a lot of the reason theyre hot is makeup.

Why does it make the guy more decent to find her pretty without makeup tho? We cant change what we find pretty :s-smilie:
Well most guys find celebrities hottest and TBH a lot of the reason theyre hot is makeup.

Why does it make the guy more decent to find her pretty without makeup tho? We cant change what we find pretty :s-smilie:

I'm not saying a guy isn't decent if he doesn't find her pretty without makeup (I probably worded it very badly, I'm sorry :s-smilie: ). I was more referring to the guys who get, controlling over it. Ones who are rude when girls don't wear make up...who overly care about it. Like I hate makeup but I'd never stop my girlfriend wearing it or say she looks bad with it on...but some guys have a thing where they get quite rude to girls if they don't wear make up. Yeah...bad wording sorry :P
I'm not saying a guy isn't decent if he doesn't find her pretty without makeup (I probably worded it very badly, I'm sorry :s-smilie: ). I was more referring to the guys who get, controlling over it. Ones who are rude when girls don't wear make up...who overly care about it. Like I hate makeup but I'd never stop my girlfriend wearing it or say she looks bad with it on...but some guys have a thing where they get quite rude to girls if they don't wear make up. Yeah...bad wording sorry :P

No worries you worded it OK :smile: Oh I know what you mean yea guys like that are such jerks! :mad:

Why do you prefer no makeup over light makeup though?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending