The Student Room Group

Guys be honest, how much does it matter how a girl looks WITHOUT makeup?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
No worries you worded it OK :smile: Oh I know what you mean yea guys like that are such jerks! :mad:

Why do you prefer no makeup over light makeup though?

It's honestly something I can't really explain. I just do...like I just always prefer people when they aren't wearing makeup and if I see them with makeup they just...look worse to me. It's something in my brain that just doesn't find unnatural things attractive (I also dislike piercings and tattoos). I really can't explain it...I just like fully natural.
Original post by Munrot07
It's honestly something I can't really explain. I just do...like I just always prefer people when they aren't wearing makeup and if I see them with makeup they just...look worse to me. It's something in my brain that just doesn't find unnatural things attractive (I also dislike piercings and tattoos). I really can't explain it...I just like fully natural.

So you prefer all the flaws too? Thats really mature of you actually :smile:

Something like

http://gossipgirl.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/8/files/celebs-without-makeup_1/nina.jpg

to even light makeup?

http://pluslifestyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/A-quick-car-snap.jpg
I'm a girl and ngl I think smoking is sexy, although I don't smoke myself. I think it does look hot.
Not much, just don't look like a different person when it's off.
So you prefer all the flaws too? Thats really mature of you actually :smile:

Something like

http://gossipgirl.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/8/files/celebs-without-makeup_1/nina.jpg

to even light makeup?

http://pluslifestyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/A-quick-car-snap.jpg

Oh the flaws are what make someone. How can you truly like someone if you dislike their flaws? Like I know I'm not perfect (or anywhere near it) looks wise...but I'd much rather have someone love every bit that isn't perfect. I really do prefer no make up at all, even to small amounts :smile:
Oh the flaws are what make someone. How can you truly like someone if you dislike their flaws? Like I know I'm not perfect (or anywhere near it) looks wise...but I'd much rather have someone love every bit that isn't perfect. I really do prefer no make up at all, even to small amounts :smile:

PRSOM but whoever gets you is a lucky gal lol :lol:
PRSOM but whoever gets you is a lucky gal lol :lol:

Haha thank you :smile: Honestly...I feel like the lucky one in my relationship :P
Top tip for guys dating a girl - Take her swimming :smile:
Enormously: a little retouching to harmonise skin-tone, elide transitory blemishes or further accentuate an already distinguishing feature is perfectly fine, but if I can no longer reconcile your natural bone-structure then you might as well be an optical illusion.
Haha thank you :smile: Honestly...I feel like the lucky one in my relationship :P

Does she wear makeup? or if she doesnt out of interest if she wanted to would you stop her :tongue:
Original post by 09sstinson
Yes, and further maths...

Woop woop was waiting for someone to mention intelligence as a major factor
Does she wear makeup? or if she doesnt out of interest if she wanted to would you stop her :tongue:

The majority of the time she doesn't :smile: Only very rarely if her family is having a party or it's a huge event she will put a bit on :smile: She knows I think she looks way better without it and chooses not to wear it around me but I made it perfectly clear that it's her choice and I'd never stop her :smile: She just doesn't massively like makeup anyway...like I think she's worn it 2 or 3 times this year.
Original post by thirdcultureteen
Woop woop was waiting for someone to mention intelligence as a major factor

intelligence is a major factor for me too:awesome:
Original post by Megan_101

Haha glad to know there are more of us out there. I honestly don't see why people are so into looks when the reality is that no one is going to look the same forever. Intelligence and personality are just so much more permanent.
Original post by NathanDYEL
Top tip for guys dating a girl - Take her swimming :smile:

So it matters for you
So it matters for you

Yes it does, and before you ask, no I'm not giving my reasoning because I can't be bothered. Also please don't assume I believe this is the only factor or even the biggest factor.
(edited 8 years ago)
The more I like a persons personality, the more I find them attractive.
I mean sure, initial attraction is purely through looks and I mean any average girl or even under average without makeup can end up being the most beautiful person is somebody elses eyes.
I also find that the more a girl wear makeup, the less attractive I find her so less is always good. :biggrin:
I'm not a guy but I expect their response would be that
1) not all guys have preferences or care but some do and
2) the majority of people wouldn't mind make-up as long as it serves the purpose of accentuating looks or having light coverage. Heavy coverage IMO isn't a good look, so I assume some guys would feel the same.
Original post by Megan_101

I'm not dating girls?
Original post by NathanDYEL
Yes it does, and before you ask, no I'm not giving my reasoning because I can't be bothered. Also please don't assume I believe this is the only factor or even the biggest factor.

Why would I ask for the reasoning my op is about how many guys care

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending