The Student Room Group

Help me figure out whether this girl likes me please

I've known this girl for around 6-7 weeks from university.
She's not exactly a flatmate, but she lives in the same apartment but different block.
At the start, she would invite me over to cook for everyone; she would buy the ingredient for me to cook.
I was once in her flat with her flatmates, i said i was thirsty (not that kinda thirsty) but i didn't bring a mug with me from my flat which is literally next door.
She offered me water from her mug, which i found unusual offering someone your mug after knowing them for 2 days.
There was one time when i was cooking and she fed me a pepper, i took half a bite and she ate the other half. Again i thought that was weird as I've only known the girl for around 1 week at this stage.
Other times she would try and playfully slap me lightly.
There was a time where we were walking at night in a group and i was on my own, everyone was talking to each other, she came next to me and started talking to me.
Some times i would complain that my flatmates don't clean anything and its only me cleaning up the living room and kitchen, she offered to help clean up next time she's around.
Now we regularly share drinks and food, though when i give her someone else drink she says "you know how i feel about sharing drinks".
There's more but those are just a few.
What do you guys think?
Btw, she's attractive but i don't want to make any moves.
I just want to know whether she's being nice or she actually finds me some what attractive.

Thanks.
Can't decide which is my fav bit. It's between:

1). "She's not exactly a flatmate, but she lives in the same apartment but different block."

OR

2). "i said i was thirsty (not that kinda thirsty)"

Either way, you are quite the story teller OP x
Damn son, can't a girl be friendly?

The girl will breathe in your direction and you'll assume she's breathing the breath of 'your' future baby on you.
Original post by thecatwithnohat

The girl will breathe in your direction and you'll assume she's breathing the breath of 'your' future baby on you.

This cracked me up omg :rofl:
Reply 4
Original post by Use Err Name

1). "She's not exactly a flatmate, but she lives in the same apartment but different block."

OR

hahaha, she's in the same building but different flat.
i appreciate that. :tongue:
Reply 5
Lol, fair enough then.
For me i wouldn't share a drink with a girl that i didn't find attractive.
Neither would i eat anything that has been in her mouth.

Pepper sharing is quite intimate imo.
Reply 7
Original post by Use Err Name

OR

:ahee:

Seriously though, I think she's just being friendly.. OR she likes your cooking.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Lol, fair enough then.
For me i wouldn't share a drink with a girl that i didn't find attractive.
Neither would i eat anything that has been in her mouth.

So are you saying unattractive girls have worse/more germs in their mouths than attractive girls?
Or you prefer attractive germs to unattractive germs?
Germs are germs, saliva is saliva and mouths are mouths.
Reply 9
Original post by belalbenfadhel
So are you saying unattractive girls have worse/more germs in their mouths than attractive girls?
Or you prefer attractive germs to unattractive germs?
Germs are germs, saliva is saliva and mouths are mouths.

Im not saying that, but i just wouldn't share a drink with a girl i didn't find attractive and that goes for most people i would think. I would be repulse by the thought of having saliva in my mouth from someone i didn't find attractive.
The girl is obviously the same, i offered her half drunken bottles of water from other people though she didn't take it.
So i gave her my bottle of water that I've drunk out of already.
She's not being friendly op :wink: ask her out for quick game of pool after lectures, and then after that ask her if she wants to come round to your flat to chill and watch something on netflixs :hump:
She probably has your name on her contact list as "Food". Sorry pal, you're in the ultimate friend zone and there is no way out.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Noodle0
She probably has your name on her contact list as "Food". Sorry pal, you're in the ultimate friend zone and there is no way out.

Its funny how she ends up cooking most of the time while i chill with the other flat mates.
Reply 13
Original post by Noodle0

More like 'ASDA zone'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending