The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm still shocked at the Olsen twins. I think one of them was on drugs wasn't she? For quite a while and the other one starved herself
They're skin lacks malenin which protects the skin VS sunburn.

Conclusion; they are more elastic to sunburn than black people

Posted from TSR Mobile
my nan is 72 and has literally no wrinkles, neither does my mom and she's 50; really hoping I inherit this gene:colondollar:
Original post by queen-bee
I'm still shocked at the Olsen twins. I think one of them was on drugs wasn't she? For quite a while and the other one starved herself

Yes one of them was a crack addict for a while and she was in denial about it too and the other one (I can't tell them apart) was an alcoholic. They appear to be on the mend now but their faces bear the scars of their turmoil lmao
Reply 5
White people age terribly, it's the lack of melanin
Reply 6
Original post by Danny McCoyne
Yes one of them was a crack addict for a while and she was in denial about it too and the other one (I can't tell them apart) was an alcoholic. They appear to be on the mend now but their faces bear the scars of their turmoil lmao

Really? I thought it was because one of them (or both) suffered from anorexia.

Spoiler

Original post by Danny McCoyne

They look like sick people,kind of like vampires or just somebody who's about to drop dead. Health is wealth

Is one of them still dating Nicholas sarcozy's brother?
Naa mate, dont chat...
I heard dem white folk age like apples , and you tellin' meh that dem white folk age like banana?
That realllyyy bummed me out mann.

#jamaicansalsa #applebees #whitefolk #eazy-e #blingblingvegas
#kanyeforpresident
#thatsenoughhastags
#yolo
#swag
#bummedmeoutman
#man
#getmemandemonya
#mandem
#bugzymalone
#kreptandkonan
Salma Hayek and Britney Spears. XD
Reminds me of when my mum told me English girls age badly when I said I would marry one. :mmm:
Like bananas? Whaa?
I have always thought the olsen twins look really young for their age? clearly I wasn't on the same page as everyone else there...:erm:
Original post by Biryani007
Like bananas? Whaa?

bananas age fast well so do white people.

I was originally going to call this thread "Why do white people age in dog years?" but thought that might be offensive.
It's the sun. A lot of White people don't realise that their skin was designed for colder climates with very little sunlight, and that they'll damage their skin by getting a tan in a way that other races won't. We don't even have the sense to avoid living in warmer climates. Probably one of the reasons we get so much skin cancer.

Of course, I live in Texas and I can't stand to be outside in the middle of the day, so I'm indoors as much as possible between about 11:00am and 6:00pm. I have very few sweat glands, apparently, and I'll remain perfectly dry while everyone else is sweating buckets. It also doesn't help that my body temperature seems to run naturally high. Sunlight in the middle of the day makes me like I'm being cooked alive by a giant laser.

Seriously, I should probably move to Seattle at some point... LOL.
(edited 8 years ago)
The white people who age badly usually spend too much time in the sun or on sunbeds. I can't believe my friends go on sunbeds when they know the risk of skin cancer and skin ageing.
There are plenty of white people who age well though, Kate Beckinsale, Rachel Weisz, Claudia schiffer, christina hendricks, Christie Brinkley, Kate Winslet, Charlize theron, Anna Friel, cate blanchett , Diane kruger, elle mapherson , Elizabeth hurley and dita von teese .
I'm not attracted to any non-white women except the occasional East-Asian.

Showing a black woman/man from a young age and a black man/woman at a old age with little aging noticeable changes nothing. I've never found a single member of that race aesthetically pleasing, young or old. Dark skin is hideous to me. Golden tan on white people or pale skin looks the best.
Like 4 of the people on the second panel are white. And all the people on the first panel (excluding Kylie) have a history of drug abuse.
So it's better to marry a non white woman?

Latest