The Student Room Group

Guys be honest, how much does it matter how a girl looks WITHOUT makeup?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexion
Anyone who sees smoking as anything other than a health problem is not anyone I want to know. jmo

Well some of the guys I know smoke too. Or do drugs (not that I do)

It's quite common to smoke in the UK I think

And a quick one doesnt really harm your health
Original post by Anonymous
Well some of the guys I know smoke too. Or do drugs (not that I do)

It's quite common to smoke in the UK I think

And a quick one doesnt really harm your health

Well, I'm just going to conclude this with my opinion.

I find out someone smokes, my opinion of them hits the floor. It can take quite a bit of effort to rebuild that.
I would have thought more guys would be bothered about the smoking tbh...
Original post by Alexion
Well, I'm just going to conclude this with my opinion.

I find out someone smokes, my opinion of them hits the floor. It can take quite a bit of effort to rebuild that.

Judgmental :nothing:

I smoke a lot tbh.. but cut down sometimes, some people only do a couple of cigs a day would that still be such a big deal lol..
Lets say a girl was average looking without it (no acne but dark circles due to smoking etc.) but pretty with it on and did it very naturally and looked good when she had on a nice pink or red lipstick and mascara and foundation or something.

Would you care how she looked with out it :h:

course yeh would! theyre not always gonna be wearing makeup
literally doesn't matter to me, makeup just gets in the way
It matters a little to me tbh, she could potentially be passing those genetics on to our kids. :tongue: (semi srs)

Also, confidence is attractive. If she knows she looks good and doesn't need make up then yeah..
Reply 107
If your butters without make up then you're effectively cat fishing the world every single day. lollingtons
Well say a girl attracts a guy by beauty through makeup and then they get close and have a relationship. When she let's get bf see her without make-up it will be a shock but the guy should be attached to her by then through personality and makeup or not won't matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
I judge by without makeup how you look with makeup is irrelevant to me
Original post by Nathematics
That's doesn't seem right. Not all girls wear makeup and I reject the notion that that's the 'standard' or that they should.

I like girls with or without it as long as the choice is theirs, and TBH I'm not too picky about things literally everyone has like dark circles or small scars or whatever. Girls are girls and like 99% of them are gorgeous anyway.

Please stop lying to us and yourself. You are no better than those girls who say they like 'nice guys' when really they are all after alpha dominant ***holes. It's the nature of man to be attracted by looks, please stop lying to us
Original post by iamthetruth
I judge by without makeup how you look with makeup is irrelevant to me

Well about 99% of celebs wear makeup and most girls do too

Why is it irrelevant? Most girls dont look really good without it
I prefer girls without make up, because the person I was with before never wore make up, and she was beautiful. So a girl who doesn't rely on make up much to look so good has my admiration.
I dont mind, everyones beautiful :u:
Well about 99% of celebs wear makeup and most girls do too

Why is it irrelevant? Most girls dont look really good without it

Most of them wear it but I don't really like it I prefer them without it or less and if they don't look good without it then they are not pretty
Also see: person finds opinion that differs from their own, cannot comprehend it and believes it must just be "me lying to myself"

I'm also a communist; my opinions are generally divergent of the norm. That doesn't make them less valid.
Original post by Nathematics
Also see: person finds opinion that differs from their own, cannot comprehend it and believes it must just be "me lying to myself"

I'm also a communist; my opinions are generally divergent of the norm. That doesn't make them less valid.

Okay, either you are an exceptionally unusual straight male or you are a repressed or out homosexual and therefore not attracted to women at all.
I'd hope they looked good without make-up. I like to think it's kinda easy to tell though. Most girls that like rubbish without make-up look crap with it on too. I dunno. I'd rather a girl be somewhat pretty without it and similar with makeup, rather than smoking hot with it and average without it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending