The Student Room Group

Help someone please :/

Hi...
I just need some advice in what to do..
Basically my parents everyday start giving a lecture on how I'm not studying enough and i failed my GCSE's because of it and playing games. I agree i failed by getting 3 A's 5B's 4 C's but I'm seriously trying hard now... And so i argued with my parents for nearly 30 mins.. They took my phone ( because apparently I'm getting distracted when I'm f-ing not) and they just always put me down. Dads like he cares so he's telling me all this lmao not really, he started the convo with " Why did you tell me you probably got a B in your C1 paper you did today?" and I'm just like wtf... don't i tell u? I'm so confused i hate my life what do i do? :frown:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Don't let what your parents say get to you, this probably isn't the right place for advice if you are feeling upset but focus now on what you are trying to achieve. What you want to get in AS, A2 and even after that. if you have a goal you can work towards it and keep in mind that it's your parents job to yell at you because no one else is allowed to but they still love you , want what's best for you etc. I know a phone can be a distraction, like sometimes I don't even realise time has gone past, so when you get it back try to set specific hours with phone and hours without x

Hope I could help, HANG IN THERE! :smile:
Original post by She's Not Afraid
Don't let what your parents say get to you, this probably isn't the right place for advice if you are feeling upset but focus now on what you are trying to achieve. What you want to get in AS, A2 and even after that. if you have a goal you can work towards it and keep in mind that it's your parents job to yell at you because no one else is allowed to but they still love you , want what's best for you etc. I know a phone can be a distraction, like sometimes I don't even realise time has gone past, so when you get it back try to set specific hours with phone and hours without x

Hope I could help, HANG IN THERE! :smile:

Thank you i really appreciate it! Are you an AS student or? If so what subjects are you doing?
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Thank you i really appreciate it! Are you an AS student or? If so what subjects are you doing?

No problem! I'm an A2 student studying Maths, Biology and Chemistry *nerd alert!* I dropped Drama from AS, what subjects did you pick?
Original post by She's Not Afraid
No problem! I'm an A2 student studying Maths, Biology and Chemistry *nerd alert!* I dropped Drama from AS, what subjects did you pick?

ooooh cool!!!!!!!!!! I'm an AS student studying Maths, further maths, biology, physics hehe :biggrin: i might drop biology cause its boring sigh

Quick Reply

Latest