The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Horcrux16
Awesome
Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!
Original post by Abbey15
Anyone had any offers for History? Or know anyone who has?
Manchester and LIncoln have offered me a place, Manchester was very quick :smile:

I've got mine from York and Manchester!
got an offer from UEA :smile:

4/5 offers,only sent my ucas off this week tues

now comes the hard choice of choosing 2 soon
Original post by innerspeakers
Great! What for?

Medical microbiology :biggrin:
Original post by oswalds
Just got my first offer! I sent my UCAS off yesterday, and just now I got an offer from Keele for History, ABB, or unconditional if I firm it.

Congrats! :woo:
Manchester also seems to be fast, I've just got an offer from them for History at AAA, again just over 24 hours.

Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Congrats! :woo:

Thank you!
Has anyone had a reply from Coventry or Aston University? 3 weeks and not even an acknowledgement letter. I know some universities don't do that, but I'm still worried!
sent my UCAS off 3 weeks ago and had 1 rejection and that's the only thing I've heard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer from Birmingham and Warwick!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I now have 2 offers from ucl and sheffield :biggrin:
Original post by patronus7
I've got mine from York and Manchester!

Thats amazing congrats :smile:,
ive had an unconditional from notts trent recently which is my lowest choice still waiting on my first choice, Lancaster. Where else have you applied and where do you hope to go? :smile:
Original post by KikiB17
Royal Holloway were really quick, I got an offer the same day they received my application. My other 4 are taking ages though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Holloway is taking forever for me!! :frown:
Original post by SkyRees

What are you applying for and when did you send your application off?
Original post by KikiB17
What are you applying for and when did you send your application off?

Psychology, and about a week and a half ago ;-;
Original post by SkyRees
Psychology, and about a week and a half ago ;-;

Oh ok. They might have started taking longer now as they're probably getting more and more applications. Mine went in early so they probably didn't have that many people applying at that point and could therefore deal with it pretty quickly.
Got an offer (AAA) yesterday from York to read History and Economics. Still waiting on decisions from Oxford, St Andrews, Durham and Exeter...
Original post by SkyRees

Ditto. I applied for English three and a half weeks ago and they only sent their disability questionnaire to me on Monday (it is supposedly meant to be sent within a week of applying). No offer yet, and their email says they try to handle applications within 4 weeks, which is looking unlikely now.
Original post by Reader106
Has anyone had a reply from Coventry or Aston University? 3 weeks and not even an acknowledgement letter. I know some universities don't do that, but I'm still worried!

We usually don't start processing applications until December at the earliest, also if you applied via UCAS we have all your details. No need to worry.

Josh :smile:
Lancaster and Bournemouth are taking their time. Applied 2 weeks ago today and still nothing. They're the only unis I'm waiting for now. Apparently Lancaster take around 2-3 weeks but Bournemouth take even longer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 639
No offers will be sent during the weekend, right? :colondollar:

Not that I'm impatient or anything.........

Latest