The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

55:

Spoiler

Reply 21
White women are goddesses incarnate.
They are the mosr beautiful creature on the face of the earth.
This post is probably by some frustrated black or chinese or arab woman.
Original post by Danny McCoyne

The white woman is 40, the black woman is 44 WOW

lol ignore the kylie jenner panel but again the difference is startling.

VS

Lack of melanin=age bad

black don't crack:banana:
Original post by LeftWingMoron
I'm not attracted to any non-white women except the occasional East-Asian.

Showing a black woman/man from a young age and a black man/woman at a old age with little aging noticeable changes nothing. I've never found a single member of that race aesthetically pleasing, young or old. Dark skin is hideous to me. Golden tan on white people or pale skin looks the best.

so beyonce, rihanna, Meagan good, Gabrielle union are all ugly then?
stick with your white women but don't insult other races.
White people age progressively tbh.
It's pointless using those celebrities to make your point. There's plenty of white celebrities who've barely aged at all.

Some black people look about 50 from the age of 8.

Asians... They look the same age until about 60 and then all of a sudden they look a 100.
Reply 25
I think it's unfair because of the fact that the majority of the 'white' celebrities that you have chosen have a history of alcohol & drug issues.

Showing a black woman/man from a young age and a black man/woman at a old age with little aging noticeable changes nothing. I've never found a single member of that race aesthetically pleasing, young or old. Dark skin is hideous to me. Golden tan on white people or pale skin looks the best.

dont buy it tbh,you would turn down beyonce?
Original post by Kaeden
I think it's unfair because of the fact that the majority of the 'white' celebrities that you have chosen have a history of alcohol & drug issues.
its hard to fine a white person without substance abuse issues
Reply 28
Original post by jeremy1988
It's the sun. A lot of White people don't realise that their skin was designed for colder climates with very little sunlight, and that they'll damage their skin by getting a tan in a way that other races won't. We don't even have the sense to avoid living in warmer climates. Probably one of the reasons we get so much skin cancer.

Of course, I live in Texas and I can't stand to be outside in the middle of the day, so I'm indoors as much as possible between about 11:00am and 6:00pm. I have very few sweat glands, apparently, and I'll remain perfectly dry while everyone else is sweating buckets. It also doesn't help that my body temperature seems to run naturally high. Sunlight in the middle of the day makes me like I'm being cooked alive by a giant laser.

Seriously, I should probably move to Seattle at some point... LOL.

Didn't know some people can have very few sweat glands; what are the impacts though?
Original post by queen-bee
I'm still shocked at the Olsen twins. I think one of them was on drugs wasn't she? For quite a while and the other one starved herself

Mary Kate was anorexic about a decade ago, but neither of them were ever on drugs.
Reply 30
Original post by IamJacksContempt
They look the same age until about 60 and then all of a sudden they look a 100.

This made me :laugh:

I don't think anyone asked for your personal preference.. Would you like a biscuit or a bone?
Age like bananas? You mean the get softer, sweeter and blacker with the passing of time?
Original post by IamJacksContempt
White people age progressively tbh.
It's pointless using those celebrities to make your point. There's plenty of white celebrities who've barely aged at all.

Some black people look about 50 from the age of 8.

Asians... They look the same age until about 60 and then all of a sudden they look a 100.

What black people look 50 at the age of 8? Lol
its hard to fine a white person without substance abuse issues

Ooooh!

The white woman is 40, the black woman is 44 WOW

lol ignore the kylie jenner panel but again the difference is startling.

I'm sorry but this is completely ridiculous. All of them have tons of make up on so arguing about who has aged better is completely pointless. Most twentysomething whites don't look 70 like Mary Kate and Ashley do in that particular picture. If you look them up you will find that they don't look that awful every day either (especially ot Ashley).

Britney Spears has aged prematurely because of all her problems and mental health issues/drugs problems, Fergie looks ridiculous because of the botox and lip injections, Lindsay Lohan has been an alcohol and drug addict for a decade, Amanda Bynes has only been in an out of mental hospital and probably on drugs and usually looks dishevelled and ridiculous these days but she doesn't look 'old' so I don't get the point of that picture. The picture of Shakira is not even from an event, it's from a photoshoot for God's sake and she is white and so is Thalia.

Anybody could do a reverse and show you good lookign white women and ugly women of colour.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cherryred90s
What black people look 50 at the age of 8? Lol

Well maybe not 8... but look

And this guy is 17 ffs

I'd say it's down to bad diet, alcohol, cigs and the sun.
Original post by Vertox1
White women are goddesses incarnate.
They are the mosr beautiful creature on the face of the earth.
This post is probably by some frustrated black or chinese or arab woman.

:rofl:
Original post by driftawaay
Mary Kate was anorexic about a decade ago, but neither of them were ever on drugs.

The other one got Lyme disease which was caught and treated too late which means she'll have symptoms for the rest of her life with chronic Lyme's disease which could also contribute to the rapid aging.

And mary kate took cocaine whilst in the throws of her anorexia.

Latest

Trending

Trending