The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, thanks so much to @Indeterminate , @XcitingStuart and @Profesh for their sensational quotes. All of them are truly inspirational. :smile:
Well, a little one that I randomly thought of which helps me whenever I feel like I've messed everything up, is:
"You can't change the past, but you can change the future". :h: So have hope :h:
If I've helped even one person from just mentioning that, I will be soo happy:smile::smile::smile:
Thanks so much to @PrinceNuada for all of those amazing quotes. Thanks again. :smile:
Original post by Treblebee
Well, a little one that I randomly thought of which helps me whenever I feel like I've messed everything up, is:
"You can't change the past, but you can change the future". :h: So have hope :h:
If I've helped even one person from just mentioning that, I will be soo happy:smile::smile::smile:

Thanks so much for that quote - I absolutely love it! :biggrin: You should be soo happy because that quote has helped to inspire me! Thanks again. :smile:
Here's a witty one:
To succeed in life, you must do two things:
1. Never reveal everything you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Thanks so much to @nucdev for the amazing quotes and @RDB1826 the great quote and fantastic video. :smile:

No problem! Good to keep each other inspired :smile:
Original post by PrinceNuada
Here's a witty one:
To succeed in life, you must do two things:
1. Never reveal everything you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, yeah that's definitely really witty. I love it! You had me a bit confused there to begin with because I thought you missed the second point then I understood it. Thanks. :smile:
Original post by RDB1826
No problem! Good to keep each other inspired :smile:

I agree. I think that your words are very inspirational as they are, so thank you for that. :smile:
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

~Confucius
Posted from TSR Mobile
"A superior man is modest in his speech but exceeds in his actions "-Confucious.
"Failure is simply an option to begin again,this time more intelligently "-Henry Ford.
"Vision without execution is just hallucination "-Henry Ford.
"Many of life failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up"-Thomas Edison.
Hi, great quotes from @nanakyei and @Kadak, thanks. :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Thanks so much for that quote - I absolutely love it! :biggrin: You should be soo happy because that quote has helped to inspire me! Thanks again. :smile:

lol Thank you ... you have made my day:wink: :smile:
'Do or do not, there is no try' - Yoda
'An eye for an eye & a tooth for a tooth makes the whole world blind & toothless' - Mahatma Ghandi
'Be inspired to inspire' - Me
"With evolution, things are always changing, so I sort of think: Should we all be growing three heads?" - Karl Pilkington
Original post by Treblebee
lol Thank you ... you have made my day:wink: :smile:

You're welcome. I'm glad that I have. :wink:
Original post by Kalail
'Do or do not, there is no try' - Yoda
'An eye for an eye & a tooth for a tooth makes the whole world blind & toothless' - Mahatma Ghandi
'Be inspired to inspire' - Me

Phenomenal quotes and I absolutely love that one from you. I think that is such a fantastic quote that can mean a lot. Words can't express how much I love your quote. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest