The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Ply Uni applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gizmo.
I applied for children's nursing (Feb intake) and had an interview on Tuesday. Anxiously waiting a decision now.

Congratulations on the interview, how did it go? Good luck, hopefully they won't keep you waiting too long!:h:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 21
Thanks :smile: I think the interview went fairly well. It seemed very quick though and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing! I just want to know now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got an offer for early childhood studies
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by dragonsonmars
September! wow that's amazing, congratulations and good luck! You'll have to let me know how it goes!:h: x

Thank you, I will do :smile: Hopefully it won't be too stressful!
It took about 2 weeks I think. I'm sure you will hear something very soon!

xx
Original post by YazminH
Thank you, I will do :smile: Hopefully it won't be too stressful!
It took about 2 weeks I think. I'm sure you will hear something very soon!

xx

You're welcome:smile:
I've heard it's nice and relaxed, so hopefully not too stressful. I've heard back now and I've received an interview for the 20th! (you might already know that though because we're both in the nursing applicants 2016 thread yay) Really happy:h: x
Original post by Gizmo.
Thanks :smile: I think the interview went fairly well. It seemed very quick though and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing! I just want to know now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're welcome! I'm glad that it went well. Good luck!:h: I hope they get back to you soon because it must be so tense waiting to hear back!
Plymouth was so fast with my offer, i sent my UCAS application on 22nd October and Plymouth offered me a place on the 23rd. I'm doing the Internet Design course but I can't find anyone else doing it:frown:
Happy!! Got an offer for education studies!!!!:h:
Reply 28
Hey guys!

I applied for extended science (sent my application yesterday) and I received acknowledgement of my application today.

So nervous but I'm hoping they wont take too long to reply.

Good luck everyone!
Reply 29
Is anyone going to the applicant day tomorrow? I have an interview too!
Hey guys!

First up, well done to all you who have had offers already! Don't worry if you haven't I'm sure you'll get one eventually. I've applied to study a Masters of Mechanical Engineering and have had an offer of 340 UCAS - sadly excluding my ABRSM Music qualifications.... dang it XD

So yeah! Hope you're not all getting too stressed about A2's and exams!

From Ethan XD

Q: Where else have you applied??
Applied to BSc Psychology and MPsych Advanced Psychology - got conditional offers back for both C:
Hey! I've got a conditional for geography too, do you know whether you're going to accept or not yet?
Original post by GFWilliams
Hey! I've got a conditional for geography too, do you know whether you're going to accept or not yet?

Yeah, thinking I probably will accept, I really like the campus location because it's not to big but in the city centre, sports facilities like the gym and martial arts socs look awesome. Had a look on the UPSU site and they have a few bands I might join, best of all the teaching staff all seem really helpful. Dont know about your course but the engineering facilities are awesome.
Original post by lauren_baker17
I'm applying to study criminology at Plymouth and just wanted to see what you're applying for!

I'm applying for that too! well criminology and criminal justice and psychology
Original post by yasemin28
I'm applying for that too! well criminology and criminal justice and psychology

Hey I've got an offer for psychology criminology and criminal justice as well!
Original post by laurapro7
Hey I've got an offer for psychology criminology and criminal justice as well!

yay thats wicked haha, hope to see you in lectures!
Original post by yasemin28
yay thats wicked haha, hope to see you in lectures!

Yes definitely:smile:
Good luck to everyone applying to Plymouth University :smile:

If you have any questions about the course you're applying to or would like to know what it's really like to study in Plymouth, feel free to get in touch I graduated from the uni 2 years ago.

Matt
:bl:
Original post by Plymouth University
Good luck to everyone applying to Plymouth University :smile:

If you have any questions about the course you're applying to or would like to know what it's really like to study in Plymouth, feel free to get in touch I graduated from the uni 2 years ago.

Matt
:bl:

is the student life any good? like parties and club wise lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending