The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's crazy that men are following and harassing you about it. Being male, that is something i never have to experience. I bet the men harassing you have a weird, ''Why are you getting offended at my compliments?'' type attitude.

Is it not possible to have it done on the NHS?
Lol this reminds me of how I went bra shopping today and cried because all of the cute bras only went up to a D cup 😂
Reply 3
it sounds like an issue, I suppose you could get counselling?
ask the NHS about the operation, you could maybe get it free.
You might want to check that the operation wont reduce the functionally of the mammary glands.
Reply 4
Original post by bassbabe
Lol this reminds me of how I went bra shopping today and cried because all of the cute bras only went up to a D cup 😂

LOL! Who's going to see the bra? It doesn't matter if it's cute or not!
You can get it for less than half that price in Eastern Europe. Don't get it done in the UK!
Original post by bassbabe

Ugh yes, and then when you get up to like the Fs/Gs they are just beige/white/black boulder holders.
Original post by driftawaay
You can get it for less than half that price in Eastern Europe. Don't get it done in the UK!

Wouldn't recommend Eastern European surgeons (:ninja:) going by my Polish friend's mum now..
I have the same issue, I am an E but they look huge on me :frown: I want to get a boob job too so I can be like a c, so I can finally start wearing things like look appropriate on me. I feel as if nearly everything I wear looks slutty on my because of my boobs :frown:
Even with small boobs sadly guys will still follow you, I know its sad. Even the nicest of men will still look so don't get freaked out because sometimes its hard for us men not to look.

You shouldn't worry about looking different compared to your friends, doesn't mean you're not attractive. You should feel confident as lots of girls pay to get what you have and having big boobs doesn't mean people think you're a slut.
I'm the same :frown: I avoid padded bras like the plague lol
(edited 8 years ago)
its quite sad yeh get hassled but most girls seem to get hassled big boobies or not.

still, this warrants a hug. actually maybe il just shake your hand. I dont even know yeh.

*shakes your hand gently*
This comment is so stupid that it's not even worth explaining to you why it is stupid.

How many friends do you have in real life? Serious question :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LonelyDemon
Even with small boobs sadly guys will still follow you, I know its sad. Even the nicest of men will still look so don't get freaked out because sometimes its hard for us men not to look.

You shouldn't worry about looking different compared to your friends, doesn't mean you're not attractive. You should feel confident as lots of girls pay to get what you have and having big boobs doesn't mean people think you're a slut.

Well lots of girls also have the same problem as OP and pay to get smaller breasts. It is uncomfortable and inconvenient to have breasts that are too big.
Original post by RiotGirll
How many friends do you have in real life? Serious question :rofl:

Probably a lot more than you. Serious answer.
Probably a lot more than you. Serious answer.

Do they hang around for the intelligence of a woman who thinks going to Eastern Europe for plastic surgery is a good idea, or the people skills of someone who's always moaning and taking out her issues on random people on TSR?

Answers on a postcard, please. :ahee:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RiotGirll
Do they hang around for the intelligence of a woman who thinks going to Eastern Europe for plastic surgery is a good idea, or the people skills of someone who's always moaning and taking out her issues on random people on TSR?

For the first reason. :h:

I Bet you will run a mile when you end up in hospital one day and find out that the doctor performing the surgery on you is from Eastern Europe.
(edited 8 years ago)
There could be a few or many other girls on here who're flat chested. Why don't you donate.................?
Nut seriously please do a thorough research on the medical procedures and verify the doctor's credentials and also past experience handling such surgeries. I wish you nothing but the best.
Whats your waist size? The reason i ask is that if you wide enough should it help with the back pain?
Original post by JeremyOU
it sounds like an issue, I suppose you could get counselling?
ask the NHS about the operation, you could maybe get it free.
You might want to check that the operation wont reduce the functionally of the mammary glands.

Why does she need counselling?

Latest