The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I've just received confirmation that I will be attending an assessment day at UCLAN. Hope everyone else is getting on well
Original post by spshsha1
Brilliant news mate! Get the head down now and get well prepared, you've done the hard bit in my opinion

Cheers mate! Only been given 8 days preparation, so need to get cracking! Looking forward to it though!

Good luck with your application!
Original post by Zaclowton
Got a rejection from Liverpool today but I've got no idea why

Hi Zac, sorry to hear the news regarding Liverpool University. I have also applied there and was wondering when did you send your application?

Thanks
SPS
Reply 103
Original post by Zaclowton
Got a rejection from Liverpool today but I've got no idea why

Hi Zac,

Sorry to hear that, when did you submit your application as I've applied there too.

Thanks
Reply 104
Original post by Oliver_1_2
Cheers mate! Only been given 8 days preparation, so need to get cracking! Looking forward to it though!

Good luck with your application!

Hi Oliver,

Well done on getting the interview, when did you submit your UCAS if you don't mind me asking please as I have applied to Herts too.

Thanks
Original post by Ali43
Hi Oliver,

Well done on getting the interview, when did you submit your UCAS if you don't mind me asking please as I have applied to Herts too.

Thanks

Hi Ali,

When did you apply for University of Liverpool? What experiences have you got too if you don't mind me asking, and where else have you applied

Thanks
Original post by Ali43
Hi Oliver,

Thanks

Hi Ali,

I sent it off 12 days ago, so it will be coming up to 2 weeks this Friday.
Thank you, you too!! Let us know on any updates to your application!

Hi. I think religiously checking my emails has paid off. I got emails saying I have interviews at Hertfordshire and UWE!!! Hope you hear back from your unis soon :smile:
Reply 108
Hi Ali,

When did you apply for University of Liverpool? What experiences have you got too if you don't mind me asking, and where else have you applied

Thanks

I applied 9 days ago so hoping to hear something soon. Also applied to Nottingham, Cardiff, Sheffield Hallam and Hertfordshire, what about you and when did you apply? I had 2 placements in NHS hospitals, 1 private and 1 special needs school- 5 days in total so hope it's enough! How about you?
Reply 109
Hi Ali,

I sent it off 12 days ago, so it will be coming up to 2 weeks this Friday.

Wow, hopefully I'll hear back soon then as applied 9 days ago. Good luck
Hi Zac, sorry to hear the news regarding Liverpool University. I have also applied there and was wondering when did you send your application?

Thanks
SPS

applied on the 22nd
Original post by Ali43
I applied 9 days ago so hoping to hear something soon. Also applied to Nottingham, Cardiff, Sheffield Hallam and Hertfordshire, what about you and when did you apply? I had 2 placements in NHS hospitals, 1 private and 1 special needs school- 5 days in total so hope it's enough! How about you?

I applied around a month ago, have just received an interview for UCLAN today. I have had 2 placements in NHS, I am also a volunteer in NHS and have done COPD & CVD rehab now for 8 weeks. Liverpool really is where I want to go as I work for a premier league club (can't name) there and have a great prospect of employment after
Reply 112
I applied around a month ago, have just received an interview for UCLAN today. I have had 2 placements in NHS, I am also a volunteer in NHS and have done COPD & CVD rehab now for 8 weeks. Liverpool really is where I want to go as I work for a premier league club (can't name) there and have a great prospect of employment after

Wow that's impressive, I'm sure you will hear something very soon
Original post by Ali43
Wow that's impressive, I'm sure you will hear something very soon

You've done an impressive amount too. I'm also 21 and will hopefully have a degree behind me too, all the best with your application. Keep in touch!
Reply 114
Original post by pereh009
Hi. I sent mine off about two weeks ago and 4 out of 5 have said they received my application. Some said they'd get back to me within a month and others didn't specify. I still check Track every day just in case though lol :P

Where are you applying?

Hannah :smile:

I sent my application off during half term and have got an interview from University of Liverpool.
Original post by ad25366
I sent my application off during half term and have got an interview from University of Liverpool.

That's fantastic! Well done! What date is half term and when did you hear from liverpool?
That's fantastic! Well done! What date is half term and when did you hear from liverpool?

I'm panicking now because I sent my application to liverpool early and have heard nothing 😟
Original post by ad25366

I'm panicking now because I sent my application to liverpool early and have heard nothing 😟
Original post by J2312
Does anyone else have an interview at Hertfordshire on Wednesday 11th ? I had an interview at Liverpool last week but haven't heard anything back from my other choices yet, only confirmation emails x

Hi mate,

How did your interview go for liverpool? I applied approximately 4 weeks ago and I am et to hear anything. I've seen a few people on here who have an interview for Hertfordshire,

Thanks
SPS
Am I the only one who's not sent off my application yet lol? I was thinking of sending it off after I go to Notts Exploring Physio during December, is that too late? I'm panicking now omg haha:laugh::cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending