The Student Room Group

What to do..

So there is a girl in school that i really like and she like me too from what i see
she jokes about me not impressing her in sports yesterday" you have to impress you gf you know " and she did say openly that she likes me. I need help should i say a friend to ask if she likes me and i am a really shy guy and she is the one always starting the conversation for something.

I did try to ask out today, i just sent a text saying if we could meet away from the class alone and that i am too shy to ask you to come out in front of others. She replied saying if she had done something wrong so i replied its nothing really important and just forget about it.

Now i don't know what to do, should i just say that i like her or just forget the whole thing.
HELPP
If you like her, tell her! Otherwise you may never know how she feels
Reply 2
HELP
Reply 3
definitely tell her, it sounds like she likes you so you have nothing to lose! If you don't, you'll regret it later
Original post by Anonymous
So there is a girl in school that i really like and she like me too from what i see
she jokes about me not impressing her in sports yesterday" you have to impress you gf you know " and she did say openly that she likes me. I need help should i say a friend to ask if she likes me and i am a really shy guy and she is the one always starting the conversation for something.

I did try to ask out today, i just sent a text saying if we could meet away from the class alone and that i am too shy to ask you to come out in front of others. She replied saying if she had done something wrong so i replied its nothing really important and just forget about it.

Now i don't know what to do, should i just say that i like her or just forget the whole thing.
HELPP

Tell her you like her, otherwise you'll never know.
Reply 6
Tomorrow i have school i will try to tell that i like but i am really shy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8St3HAwJOYU

bet she sings this to herself
Reply 8
Original post by danalwill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8St3HAwJOYU

bet she sings this to herself

XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending