The Student Room Group

MATHS GCSE Resit November

This poll is closed

how well did u did in the Higher Tier maths resits (both)

30% 12%
50% 12%
60% 24%
80% 24%
90% 6%
100%24%
Total votes: 17
so we have done the maths exam
so what do u think about Cal and Non cal paper
which was was easier
and how well u did in non cal and cal exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did you do AQA or edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I preferred non-calculator but most of my friends preferred the calculator. I thought it was okay, what did everyone get for the ratio question?
Reply 3
Original post by SAAstudent
I preferred non-calculator but most of my friends preferred the calculator. I thought it was okay, what did everyone get for the ratio question?

15:50 I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both were tricky
Reply 5
what about the age question? I got that Ceris was 29, Ali was 32 and Bahama was 64 :smile:
Same, 😀 Did you get a question about the 80 minutes quetions aswell? If yes what was your answerrr
Original post by Nye2001

what was the ratio Q?
what did everyone get for the plane tank question? oh and the singing question about who sings for longer. please PM me it if you wish not to discuss it here, thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
tank question was like 70 or 80 mintues i dont rmemeber the answer
What did everyone get for the trapzeium question ? the fence one
Original post by SAAstudent

i also preferred non cal, cal was a bit hard
Original post by milen123
What did everyone get for the trapzeium question ? the fence one

i got 51 but feel like its wrong
firslty i was doing area but then when i read the question, it says edge so then i thought it must b perimeter n it also got Pythagoras in it
thats how i did it
Original post by StressedByDay
Both were tricky

its good that people finding it hard so maybe my chances of getting a B or an A is high :biggrin:
why did u retake it though?
Original post by StressedByDay
Both were tricky

its good that people finding it hard so maybe my chances of getting a B or an A is high :biggrin:

why did u retake it though?
looool i got that aswell its right
Original post by fatima1998
i got 51 but feel like its wrong
firslty i was doing area but then when i read the question, it says edge so then i thought it must b perimeter n it also got Pythagoras in it
thats how i did it

Yeah, I got 51 as well

I'm just hoping I did enough to finally get a B - I was 1 mark off last time, and it's annoying having a C in such a fundamental subject!
what did u guys get for the probabality question, the last one
Original post by benjenstark
Yeah, I got 51 as well

I'm just hoping I did enough to finally get a B - I was 1 mark off last time, and it's annoying having a C in such a fundamental subject!

yaaay...
u could've ask for the remark
Original post by milen123
what did u guys get for the probabality question, the last one

believe me that question was on the predicted paper November 2015 and i never b able to do tree diagrams but still had a go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending