The Student Room Group

difficulty having sex? :/ anyone had similar experiences?

(edited 8 years ago)
If you're concerned go to the GP, but it sounds like you aren't aroused enough. We aren't doctors though, so we don't know
(edited 8 years ago)
Not sure, would need a closer inspection before I conclude my findings.

Sc?
Original post by Use Err Name
Not sure, would need a closer inspection before I conclude my findings.

Sc?

aw damn! i don't have snapchat..

-___-
Original post by forever_confused
aw damn! i don't have snapchat..

-___-

Snapchat?

I meant Soundcloud.
Original post by Use Err Name
Snapchat?

I meant Soundcloud.

right..
Original post by forever_confused
i've been with this guy for about 6 months.
i decided to let him take my virginity, but it seemed as if my vagina was too tight and so he couldn't get his penis inside lol his penis went in a tiny bit, and i started bleeding. it was so embarrassing. so instead he fingered me, and the first time he did it felt soo uncomfortable.
but after a few times i started to enjoy being fingered lol but he still couldn't get his penis inside..

we don't see each other much, so we haven't been able to try and have sex a lot.
but every time we do try and have sex his penis just won't go in lol it goes in a tinyyy bit and i bleed a bit every single time! we use lube, and condoms.
he thinks it's because my hymen hasn't been broken properly yet.
i don't really masturbate properly, by this i mean i don't put my fingers in my vagina because it feels uncomfortable.

do you think this is all psychological and maybe i'm just anxious that sex will hurt?
or is there something wrong with my vagina???

thanks xx

What do you mean it won't go in? Is there something physically preventing him from penetrating?
Go to your GP. But firstly don't worry, you're not alone. Many women experience this too, and it's actually more common than you may think. Sounds to me like it could be a case of vaginismus (https://www.vaginismus.com/vaginismus-symptoms/) Obviously don't go by me alone, speak to a doctor and they'll be able to examine you and give you a diagnosis. It could be a psychological thing too, where you're actually tightening your muscles more because you know it's not going to work and that you're embarrassed. There a tons of reasons for why some girls can't achieve penetration for the first time, and there are tons of ways to sort it out, so don't worry :smile:
Original post by cherryred90s
What do you mean it won't go in? Is there something physically preventing him from penetrating?

it literally won't go into my vagina lol i don't know why.. maybe because i get tense?
Original post by Novascope
Go to your GP. But firstly don't worry, you're not alone. Many women experience this too, and it's actually more common than you may think. Sounds to me like it could be a case of vaginismus (https://www.vaginismus.com/vaginismus-symptoms/) Obviously don't go by me alone, speak to a doctor and they'll be able to examine you and give you a diagnosis. It could be a psychological thing too, where you're actually tightening your muscles more because you know it's not going to work and that you're embarrassed. There a tons of reasons for why some girls can't achieve penetration for the first time, and there are tons of ways to sort it out, so don't worry :smile:

Thank you sooo much for this!! Really appreciate it! :smile: x
Sounds pretty common to me.
I used to be sooo tight because i had never even used tampons (couldn't get them in). Started with fingering, just built up and built up and now am perfectly fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't worry, his happened to me. After about4 or 5 times it was fine. Don't worry about it some girls are tighter than others and it takes a bit longer
It's worth going to your GP but they might take a bit of pestering to actually get anything done.

Have you thought about getting a set of vaginal dilators? They come in a set of about 4 in increasing sizes, you can practice putting them inside you to get used to relaxing the pelvic floor muscles - start with the smallest one and work up.

It might take a while - in the meantime remember that penetrative sex isn't the be all and end all - you can have a satisfying sexual relationship without it so try not to worry too much about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending