The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by infairverona
If you're a 38 band but also pretty short you are probably carrying some extra weight - have you tried losing any weight because they might shrink?

(Not trying to be offensive in any way or saying you're fat or anything. My friend used to be a 38 something massive and then she did Weight Watchers, got down to a 34 and her cup size decreased quite a lot)

this. what do you weigh at 5"2? xxx
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Same, the normal bra's are all so ugly :redface: I mean the support is obviously necessary but it's almost sad that normal D or DD aren't as nice as A's and B's etc. Lol.

The cons of having big boobs.. Do your bras ever start getting tighter just after a few weeks too? Happens to me all the time
Yeah I understand that, I guess if I were in your position I'd feel like reducing my boob size to make these guys leave me alone finally means they 'win' in some sense. I get that it's for your own benefit, but the more chauvinistic or conservative guys who spout about women being sluts if they dress a certain way will probably think "good, now she won't look like a slut". Again I do know you're doing it for you, it's just so saddening that you feel you have no choice and need to do it to stop the almost daily harassment you get.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
The cons of having big boobs.. Do your bras ever start getting tighter just after a few weeks too? Happens to me all the time

Tighter? no mine actually get looser :rofl: Today getting dressed I bent down to pick up something and my cup fell off my actual breast and my strap fell down my arm. But then again that bra is old...I need a new one. :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Ugh yes, and then when you get up to like the Fs/Gs they are just beige/white/black boulder holders.

Ha, amazing.
Original post by sportykitty
why post this? I have big boobs to but no need to complain with no point xxx

maybe she has a problem with them? I have big boobs and I don't like having them..
Lol but I think it's because it's old and it's not really that supportive either.:redface: But it is comfortable! :h:

I hate bras all together tbh. If I could get away with it I would never wear one! :tongue:
You're only very slightly overweight (as in by BMI standards, you probably don't even look 'big'). Why do you think you're a 38 band? Have you tried actually measuring under your bust? I only say this because a lot of people go by what they tell you in shops when you're measured but the way they do that is wrong. There's a lot of material online about this if you want to research it but basically shops add on some inches to your underbust measurement and they shouldn't be doing this. If you measure a 32 for example they will suggest a 36 band when really you need a 32 band. You could well be 4-5 inches under a 38, which would make you more of a 34 band for example (although you would need an even bigger cup then!) but changing the band to one that actually fits you should fit more comfortably and relieve some of the back pain.

It does make a difference. They always used to tell me I was a 36 something - my underbust is 31 inches! There's no reason to give me a 36 band. When I try on those old bras now it's such a massive difference, it also affects your posture which impacts your back pain. It's worth measuring yourself and seeing if you are truly 38 inches underneath, I doubt you are
Original post by loveleest
maybe she has a problem with them? I have big boobs and I don't like having them..

but wev jus found out shes carryin a lil weight so she wil lose them a bit xxx
Original post by LonelyDemon
Even with small boobs sadly guys will still follow you, I know its sad. Even the nicest of men will still look so don't get freaked out because sometimes its hard for us men not to look.

You shouldn't worry about looking different compared to your friends, doesn't mean you're not attractive. You should feel confident as lots of girls pay to get what you have and having big boobs doesn't mean people think you're a slut.

Thats a bit sexist. Don't paint us all guys with the same brush.
Original post by sportykitty
but wev jus found out shes carryin a lil weight so she wil lose them a bit xxx

aw, you're lovely aren't you? perhaps she's happy with her weight and not her boob size? xxx
Also considering your cup size is an F (not that I think that's a bad thing at all, it's your body, embrace it :smile:) but it's rare to see something like a 32 F considering your cup size. I think the poster is a bit misinformed.
Patronising? I was offering to help!!! xxx
lol she's just being bitter, ignore her.
pics?
Or nonexistent :wink:
Complains about big boobs
Doesn't post pics of boobs
10.5 stone
Told to lose weight
Boobs = fat
Doesn't want to lose weight coz happy with weight

Makes sense
girls cat call me too, but not because of my boobs :/ (I don't have boobs, if you're wondering) It's horrible
Have some respect for freedom of speech for once will you.
I wasn't serious about the pics but losing weight will make your boobs smaller but they would probably still be big for your frame