The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZeroName
Sounds like aspergers considerig the other thread. Your fault.

Even if he has AS, how is that anyone's fault... :lolwut:?
Reply 21
Original post by Butterfly92xo
He does it all the time if I make a genuine mistake - we all do! However, today I lost a tenner :sigh::dontknow: I know! It is bad and I feel like a total idiot! It must have fell out when I was paying for shopping. Anyway, he literally will not let it go and keeps making me feel guilty and thick (by giving me sarcastic maths questions when I say I wonder where it went) so I had to pretend I found it at the bottom of my handbag by taking the money from my own bank account but I think he knows that I did it... I just don't know :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This sounds awful and abusive, I hope you don't only decide to leave when he decides to get physically aggressive. Assess the situation now and if you are not happy at the way he treats you break up, it could potentially getting worse.
Reply 22
Original post by Xenon17
OP should not. It will make it all look bad on her and make her seem like an attention seeker/whore. Not right but that's what will happen.

As long as it was a genuine video it would not matter so much , however, some may claim the fact she has a camera recording means she may be pushing him to behave this way. Although in my view we are all responsible for our own behaviour, I don't like those sort of fake Facebook posts where they try and mediate how man behave it's unnecessary and fake.
Original post by Mancini
As long as it was a genuine video it would not matter so much , however, some may claim the fact she has a camera recording means she may be pushing him to behave this way. Although in my view we are all responsible for our own behaviour, I don't like those sort of fake Facebook posts where they try and mediate how man behave it's unnecessary and fake.

Yes fakeness is a big problem these days its sad. I'm saying this because fake people will just post these types of comments on the video etc... A genuine video is good but those a real person really need to do that. Just move on from the boyfriend and hope the OP finds a real man.
Original post by Profesh
Why do you have such pathetically low self-esteem?

Why do you have such pathetically bad social skills?
Original post by Foreverton
I have a friends with Aspergers and they are nothing like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny thing is, since this year Aspergers is no longer a disorder.
Original post by Butterfly92xo
He does it all the time if I make a genuine mistake - we all do! However, today I lost a tenner :sigh::dontknow: I know! It is bad and I feel like a total idiot! It must have fell out when I was paying for shopping. Anyway, he literally will not let it go and keeps making me feel guilty and thick (by giving me sarcastic maths questions when I say I wonder where it went) so I had to pretend I found it at the bottom of my handbag by taking the money from my own bank account but I think he knows that I did it... I just don't know :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dump him he sounds like a sarcastic idiot
Original post by student12309
Dump him he sounds like a sarcastic idiot

Bro, it's been 6 yrs...

Latest

Trending

Trending