The Student Room Group

Rap beef is going too far!

SOMEONE DISSED GURF GURSTON!

[video="youtube;EXq7P4bghd8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXq7P4bghd8[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Increase da peace!
par
Reply 3
Original post by Use Err Name
par

what does that mean?
index.jpg
Reply 6

is this some kinda english slang?
Reply 7
Par sounds like some golf ****.
Original post by nastynaven
is this some kinda english slang?

London slang. Now onto the more salient question: what the hell is a 'Gurf Gurfston'?
Original post by Copperknickers
London slang. Now onto the more salient question: what the hell is a 'Gurf Gurfston'?

man like gurf. If you know, you know.
Reply 10
Can someone explain everything that precedes this post in laymans English please? What on earth is that simulated being in the video about? What the hell is par?
:rofl: Rap beef is more pussified than it's ever been. Back 10-20 years ago, when rappers had beef, people got hurt and even killed. Now they ****ing hug each other when they cross paths and say it's all good. Beef in rap nowadays is nothing more than a publicity tool.
Beef rap, could lead to getting teeth capped
Or even a wreath for ma dukes on some grief crap...
Original post by WoodyMKC
:rofl: Rap beef is more pussified than it's ever been. Back 10-20 years ago, when rappers had beef, people got hurt and even killed. Now they ****ing hug each other when they cross paths and say it's all good. Beef in rap nowadays is nothing more than a publicity tool.

What part of that do you see as bad?
i spit bars and i go hard, OOO RAHHHHH
Original post by Hashim123
What part of that do you see as bad?

I don't, I just find it bemusing when people say things like "the beef has gone too far" just because one guy dissed another guy's mum or some other playground bollox :lol:
Original post by WoodyMKC
I don't, I just find it bemusing when people say things like "the beef has gone too far" just because one guy dissed another guy's mum or some other playground bollox :lol:

Fair enough, although OP is almost definitely a troll. Anyone that thinks current beef is out of control doesn't know anything about the history of rap/grime, it's probably the most sane it's ever been.
Fair enough, although OP is almost definitely a troll. Anyone that thinks current beef is out of control doesn't know anything about the history of rap/grime, it's probably the most sane it's ever been.

You know it's dead when someone called Chipmunk with a haircut like an animal on the back of his head has a go at it after failing as a popstar.
Original post by Use Err Name
You know it's dead when someone called Chipmunk with a haircut like an animal on the back of his head has a go at it after failing as a popstar.

I wouldn't say it's dead; I actually rate Chip's new stuff, and the fact that his recent comeback has shaken up everyone else in the industry and started some good old beef, much better than everyone doing their own thing just to hustle themselves into the mainstream. I am fairly new to the scene, though, so maybe I'm missing something.
(edited 8 years ago)
I wouldn't say it's dead; I actually rate Chip's new stuff, and the fact that his recent comeback has shaken up everyone else in the industry and started some good old beef.

But Chipmunk.

Quick Reply

Latest