The Student Room Group

Does it matter what order you list courses in on UCAS?

---
Nope. They get ordered alphabetically I think (or if not, point still stands. Order doesn't matter)
Original post by Student403
Nope. They get ordered alphabetically I think (or if not, point still stands. Order doesn't matter)

Hahahah, good, thanks. You see, when I clicked pay/send, it listed all of the courses I was applying for, with the uni I want to go to least at 'choice 1' so we thought it meant I'd somehow prioritised that one, which was worrying.
Original post by pineneedles
Hahahah, good, thanks. You see, when I clicked pay/send, it listed all of the courses I was applying for, with the uni I want to go to least at 'choice 1' so we thought it meant I'd somehow prioritised that one, which was worrying.

Haha nah don't fret. Want to just check if it's alphabetical order? (Remember "University of" doesn't necessarily go at the bottom)
Reply 4
The unis are listed randomly; UCAS gives no preference of one uni over the other.
Haha nah don't fret. Want to just check if it's alphabetical order? (Remember "University of" doesn't necessarily go at the bottom)

Yep, they're all alphabetical!
Yep, they're all alphabetical!

Glad we got that cleared up! Congrats on sending your application and good luck!!
Glad we got that cleared up! Congrats on sending your application and good luck!!

Thank you! You too, if you're applying this year :h:
Thank you! You too, if you're applying this year :h:

I am indeed! Thanks :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending