The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shadowsfear
ARGH!! i just sent off my application this afternoon and was really looking forward to logging in

lol, dw it will be back on Monday. :tongue: Plus, sometimes it comes back from maintenance early. :wink:
Reply 661
I'm applying for Psychology at Birmingham, Aston, Staffs, Keele & Wolves.
Application was sent off at 11am on Thursday, and by 6pm had received conditional offers from both keele and wolves :u:

Now getting really impatient already on the other three! :frown:
I got Reading back like 3/4 days after my application was submitted.
Just want to say good luck to you all on the Track waiting! I know the pain and suffering, I went through it last year!
Reply 664
Sent my application yesterday and just received an offer from Northumbria for marketing management, seemed pretty quick!
A couple of my friends have applied for BA. Where have you applied?
Warwick and Edinburgh have sent me one for maths :smile:
Original post by ruthinlad
Ok so yesterday I sent my application to:

- Liverpool (Biological and medical sciences)
- Leeds (Medical Sciences)
- Manchester (Biomedical Sciences)
- Cardiff (Biomedical Sciences)
- Exeter (Medical Sciences)

I've had confirmation of receipt from Manchester and Exeter within 12 hours. I'm not sure if - because it's a science-y course I'm applying for - it'll take longer to get the offer/rejection, but I will keep you all updated when things come through:smile:

I sent my application on the 15th October and I got an offer from Cardiff for Biomedical Sciences (Physiology) on the 27th:h: . Got an offer from Bristol for Physiological Sciences too! I'm sure you'll hear soon!
Original post by amelia101
what are your predicted grades?? im waiting to hear from exeter for medical sciences and the wait is killing me!:frown:

Hi, I've also applied to Exeter for med sci! Only an acknowledgement so far.
I got an unconditional from York and conditionals from Leeds and Warwick, just waiting for Durham and Lancaster 😬
I sent mine off and got an offer from Chester within a few hours for medical science - loads of people are getting offers from Chester!
Reply 671
Which unis have people heard from for physics??
I've got an offer from Bath and interview at Leeds, but no news for Bristol or Nottingham..
I applied quite a while ago as well
:smile:
Applied Pharmacology at Cardiff, University of liverpool, manchester, Hertfordshire and portsmouth, recieved offers from Portsmouth and liverpool in 2 days, still waiting on others, applied on tuesday though
Reply 673
Has anyone had English offers from Lincoln, Liverpool, Leicester, Chester or Nottingham Trent? I'm waiting on my tutor's reference but curious to see!
Reply 674
Original post by diksha.kundlani
I've applied to Bristol, Birmingham, Loughborough, Durham and UEA for Psychology Bsc. I received an acknowledgement email from Bristol and conditional offers from Loughborough and UEA. :h:

But has anyone heard from Birmingham or Durham? Do they tend to be slow? If so, do I have to wait until March or so?:s-smilie:

-Diksha

Afaik Durham are take their time with offers, some people have them but most are left for a while until Jan-Mar. I've applied but nothing yet, too, heard from others that they take a while. I guess they just like to wait for a lot to come in before deciding who gets in :P
I applied for Physics and got an unconditional from Strathclyde 9 days after I sent my application, and then an unconditional from Glasgow 5 days after that. It was pretty unexpected and has been one of the best feelings. I'm still waiting on St Andrews, Imperial and Cambridge.
I got offers from Reading and UEA within four days and about a week later Oxford Brookes. I am still waiting for a reply from Surrey and Sussex, have many people recieved a reply from either of these yet?
Got an offer from Glasgow 3 days after I sent my application away! They got back to me the 12th October for Biomedical Engineering! I have a friend who got an offer for Anatomy as well a few days after me.
So Glasgow are dishing out the offers right now!
I've applied to do business management and marketing
Uni of Birmingham: Offer received AAB
Uni of Cardiff: Awaiting
Loughborough Uni: Offer received AAB
Leicester Uni: Offer received ABB
Exeter Uni: awaiting offer

sent it off early october :-)
Children's Nursing at the University of Surrey - applied on October 10th, interview offer on October 22nd, interview held on November 3rd and a conditional offer made a record 27 hours later :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending