The Student Room Group

What do you want to do with your life?

Scroll to see replies

I just want to get well, or as well as is feasible (I have a long-term mental health condition). Beyond that I don't have any particular aims. Finishing the PhD would be nice but if it doesn't happen, I won't cry about it :colondollar:
Original post by booksandcats
I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what happens but I mainly want to be happy in whatever I chose to do/be. I wanna be able to travel and see the world basically and experience different things.

happiness is illusion it is actually miseries of life
Anything that makes me happy, comfortable and not stressed. Right now I don't know what that is, and I'm starting think I will never know. :moon:
Maybe do a post graduate history degree and research to add to the level of human understanding of the past.

Would like to have a son as well.
Original post by booksandcats
I'm just gonna go with the flow and see what happens but I mainly want to be happy in whatever I chose to do/be. I wanna be able to travel and see the world basically and experience different things.

Cook chemically stable crystal meth.
Original post by Treblebee
Haha, I like that:wink: Mine is pretty similar, only for me it's biology, and I wanna stay in academia and study bees. Nerdy or what? :tongue:

Good luck in becoming the second Kate Fox:smile:

thank you :wink: and ahhhh that's not nerdy at all I love bees I hope your research is successful and fun and good luck eep i'm excited for you:')

and hahah thank you, got a long way to go though :smile:
Possibly I'd hit the pavement to these haunted places & have a great meal with spirits there.

http://www.placesyoullsee.com/30-of-the-most-terrifying-haunted-places-around-the-world/

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm surprised at most of the responses in this thread, I was expecting more of "I want to be a millionaire, have a great job, live in big house and go on several holidays a year."

Personally, I just want some stability and certainty in my life. I'm currently in an unhappy relationship, live in a house I don't want to stay in and am working in a temporary job so I've no idea where I'll be this time next year.
Reply 28
I just want to turn left on the plane for once in my life.

That's it.
Original post by LeyK
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why does yours sound like an awesome, chilled out bucket list/gap year list??
Aren't you planning anything big (bigger than travelling)...?

because i'm a chilled out person :tongue:
Original post by DarkMagic
I'm surprised at most of the responses in this thread, I was expecting more of "I want to be a millionaire, have a great job, live in big house and go on several holidays a year."

Personally, I just want some stability and certainty in my life. I'm currently in an unhappy relationship, live in a house I don't want to stay in and am working in a temporary job so I've no idea where I'll be this time next year.

yh ik i was thinking that when i started this thread :biggrin:
Reply 31
im going to go where the wind blows :biggrin:

im just doing what i feel like i will like doing, while at the same time being realistic (i.e. id like to travel the world now, but realistically i need to get a degree so i can get a job in science - which id love). hopefully life's got some good things in store!!!
Reply 32
i wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...

jk lol. nah I want to buy a plot of land large enough for me to build a massive treehouse, and I want to grow cherries and lemons. and I want a dog, maybe two
Reply 33
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.
Qur'aan
quran.com
do my Gcse's
get my A*s
do my a level
get my A*s again
do modelling in my gap year
go partying
go to universtiy
buy my penthouse
buy my white range rover
be an interior designer
by my mini cooper
get my man
get married to my man
have my daughter
have more fun
have a son
then have more fun
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by princessmaide
do my Gcse's
get my A*s
do my a level
get my A*s again
do modelling in my gap year
go partying
go to universtiy
buy my penthouse
buy my white range rover
be an interior designer
by my mini cooper
get my man
get married to my man
have my daughter
have more fun
have a son
then have more fun

lol fam. you haven't even done your GCSEs yet how you planning your life so specifically wtf.
Original post by High Stakes
lol fam. you haven't even done your GCSEs yet how you planning your life so specifically wtf.

fam, i'm doing them this year so i know what i'm doing lol... tryna say i wont get A*s looool
I would like to complete the following - but not in any particular order:
- Travel the world
- Meet lots of interesting people
- Become competent in photography
- Go to university
- Study primary teaching at QTS
- Become a great primary school teacher
- Have enough money to buy a castle
- Open up my own children's home for children whose parents cant look after them or for children with no parents.
- Have children of my own
- Harry Potter marathon's every other weekend
To become a dentist aspiring onto a higher role and have a sense of security of my life with lots of lovable people around me :h:
Be paid to do this:

Spoiler

Well, a man can dream.

Quick Reply

Latest