The Student Room Group

I'm Muslim, ask me anything (II)

I respect every Religion whether you are Christian, Hindu, Shia, Buddhist, Atheists, Jews, Sikhs... My dad is Imam(Islamic Scholar) he Teaches in Islamic School. I also do Islamic Studies while i go to college.

I am More Than Happy to answer any questions. :biggrin:

Thanks
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Where do u live

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
That's alright; someone will kill me.
You don't consider Shia to be Muslims?
Reply 4
Original post by Hibzish
Where do u live

Posted from TSR Mobile

London UK :/
You telling me you don't respect Sikhs or Taoists?!
Reply 6
Original post by MrKmas508

What I believe they are not because they believe that Ali Should be the Prophet and Muhammed (PBH) is mistakenly chosen also they selfharm them self which very wrong. And they believe that prostitute is allow and it is compulsory for them to do prostitute. It is stated in Quran that it is very wrong.
Original post by TAREQ003
What I believe they are not because they believe that Ali Should be the Prophet and Muhammed (PBH) is mistakenly chosen also they selfharm them self which very wrong. And they believe that prostitute is allow and it is compulsory for them to do prostitute. It is stated in Quran that it is very wrong.

I don't think you respect or understand Shia's at all.
Reply 8
where do you study Islamic studies?
You edited in Sikhs but not Taoists. Taophobia is not cool bro.

Are u muslim?:colonhash: ...
London UK :/

Same :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samina_ay
Are u muslim?:colonhash: ...

I know they're not allowed prostitutes, that much is for certain. I live by the ethos of first they'll take the Jews... Etc Etc. So I don't like people s**t talking Shias.
Reply 13
Original post by Kurtle
That's alright; someone will kill me.

That's maybe one of the main purpose of me opening this thread, I want say as a Muslim we must not harm anyone or attack any other religion also Islam teaches us to Respect other People's Beliefs. Also We MUST FOLLOW THE RULES THE COUNTRY THAT WE LIVE IN and We MUST RESPECT THEM.
I know they're not allowed prostitutes, that much is for certain. I live by the ethos of first they'll take the Jews... Etc Etc. So I don't like people s**t talking Shias.

Interesting
why are you a muslim?
Original post by samina_ay
Interesting

White Knighting since 1982 Xd
I respect every Religion whether you are Christian, Hindu, Shia, Buddhist, Atheists, Jews, Sikhs... My dad is Imam(Islamic Scholar) he Teaches in Islamic School. I also do Islamic Studies while i go to college.

I am More Than Happy to answer any questions. :biggrin:

Thanks

Who do you think is more buff, the hijabis or non hijabis?
Reply 18
Original post by Use Err Name
You telling me you don't respect Sikhs or Taoists?!

Of course! Sorry, But I never heard of Taoists? I will do some research and it would great if teach me about it :smile:

What!?!

Well I love London, like I really really really love London.:love:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending