The Student Room Group

MATHS GCSE Resit November

Scroll to see replies

what did u guys get for the hospital question
what did u guys get for the hopital question ?
Original post by fatima1998
yaaay...
u could've ask for the remark

I did, haha, it stayed the same, and I am now £23 down. :frown:
Original post by milen123
what did u guys get for the hopital question ?

I did this really wrong, I got like 75, and then 13.3%
what did u get for question where u had to find the sector of a circle and then the ratio? lets discuss all the answers
what did u get for question where u had to find the sector of a circle and then the ratio? lets discuss all the answers

u really aiming for closing my thread HAHAAH :u:
Original post by benjenstark
I did, haha, it stayed the same, and I am now £23 down. :frown:

aww that must b pain!!!
£23 down? u ment that u paid for the retakes
i paid it tooo
What did u get get for the 2nd last question that 5 mark triangle question. Please tell me guys
aww that must b pain!!!
£23 down? u ment that u paid for the retakes
i paid it tooo

Nah, I didn't have to pay for the retake, just the remark

My school's policy is: if you get a grade higher - whether it be through the resit itself or through a remark - the department will pay; if you get the same grade or lower, you have to pay.

So fingers crossed for the both of us!
(edited 8 years ago)
Nah, I didn't have to pay for the retake, just the remark

My school's policy is: if you get a grade higher - whether it be through the resit itself or through a remark - the department will pay; if you get the same grade or lower, you have to pay.

So fingers crossed for the both of us!

but u did achieve C grade and u met the govt policy
i had to pay for the retake coz i already got a C
yup finger crossed- i really need to achieve a B or higher if i am that lucky n wanna do A level maths coz me and maths made for each other :biggrin:
but u did achieve C grade and u met the govt policy
i had to pay for the retake coz i already got a C
yup finger crossed- i really need to achieve a B or higher if i am that lucky n wanna do A level maths coz me and maths made for each other :biggrin:

Best of luck, then! What other A-Levels are you doing?

I don't even *need* to get a B - I'm doing history at uni - I just for whatever reason want to...masochism, I guess? :P
What did u guys get for the probabality question the very last question. did anyone get 507/870
Best of luck, then! What other A-Levels are you doing?

I don't even *need* to get a B - I'm doing history at uni - I just for whatever reason want to...masochism, I guess? :P

i desperately need a B to get into A levels coz i wanna b a maths teacher
i am doing psychology, ICT, Health and social care
n u?
What did u guys get for the probabality question the very last question. did anyone get 507/870

i just attempted it n i am 100000% sure that the answer was wrong coz it didn't make sense to me at all, i never b able to do tree diagrams but will pick up some mark coz the first branch/step is right :biggrin:
i desperately need a B to get into A levels coz i wanna b a maths teacher
i am doing psychology, ICT, Health and social care
n u?

Right, i see!

I'm in Year 13, doing history, English Lit, and biology. Dropped chemistry at AS.
Reply 35
You had to do 1/2×b×h. Well I separated the trapezium into a triangle and rectangle. When i got that, i took away how much fence he had. N I got he needed 94m more
What did everyone get for the trapzeium question ? the fence one
lol thats wrong ur not meant to find the area, ur meant to do phythagoruous theorem to find the side that wasnt given and add it all up which gives 51cm
Original post by Hassanh
You had to do 1/2×b×h. Well I separated the trapezium into a triangle and rectangle. When i got that, i took away how much fence he had. N I got he needed 94m more

i think u misunderstood the question or maybe me coz i got 51m
i did the area too but then i realised that the want to have fence around the "EDGE" and then i thought that must b perimeter
for the rectangle and add those sides up and for the triangle i did Pythagoras to find the slope side and then add all them up and got 51m
Reply 38
I got 7 mins for the first part. And 12% for the second
what did u guys get for the hospital question
Right, i see!

I'm in Year 13, doing history, English Lit, and biology. Dropped chemistry at AS.

what u planning to become?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending