Original post by geniequeen48
I'm sorry what?

really, u didn't get what i said
Original post by fatima1998
really, u didn't get what i said

Sorry but I literally only understood "blah blah blah"
Sorry, but are you vegan?
Reply 85
nice, lol :tongue: i will grow my beard but the difference is that Muslim people do not keep their moustaches but they keep it short because it gets into your mouth and this is disgusting. And now for some people beard became a fashion. But no one ever gave me strange look BTW. It will look good on you trust me. :biggrin:
Sorry but I literally only understood "blah blah blah"

ok soo...
a married couple doesn't want children at a certain time (maybe coz they wanna settle first financially)
but their parents kinda get worried that why we haven't heard any good news
and their relatives would say that ohh its been 2 years now why there is no sign of good news, i think there is some problem maybe with the girl and having stuggle with pregnancy (even though its not true coz the couple decided to not have children yet)
society usually accuse women that she having fertility issues but men can have too not fertility but related to this
its talking about orphans and if the girl isn't orphan then

This is the verse in the quran that allows the marriage of four wives.
Original post by TheCondor
This is the verse in the quran that allows the marriage of four wives.

but what she isn't an orphan
ok soo...
a married couple doesn't want children at a certain time (maybe coz they wanna settle first financially)
but their parents kinda get worried that why we haven't heard any good news
and their relatives would say that ohh its been 2 years now why there is no sign of good news, i think there is some problem maybe with the girl and having stuggle with pregnancy (even though its not true coz the couple decided to not have children yet)
society usually accuse women that she having fertility issues but men can have too not fertility but related to this

Okay, I understand that. Your question is? If you're asking if it's sinful then no..............
Hopefully OP will reply cos as far as I know, not it's not haram or sinful.
exactly... n i never understand this, why can't women marry 4 times

Islam is the only religion out of all the major religions to quote the verse "marry only one" If you dont know what i mean check the third verse of surah nisa. And during the time the pagan arabs had many wives easily 20+ . Islam put a limit on this to 4.
Original post by eoe
LOL
I am Muslim myself
The Quran does not mention the word stoning at all.

The Hadith is incompatible with the teaching of the Quran, so how you ignore the punishment mentioned in the Quran and give the Hadith priority over the Holy Book.

Anyway
I dont wanna argue:smile:

Do you support the lashing of fornicators? Because the Quran does mention that.

For OP:

What would you do if your child left Islam?
What would you do if your daughter was dating a non-muslim man who she eventually has kids with?
but what she isn't an orphan

Don't know. There doesn't seem to be a verse that addresses this.
Okay, I understand that. Your question is? If you're asking if it's sinful then no..............
Hopefully OP will reply cos as far as I know, not it's not haram or sinful.

OP is sleeping i think :biggrin:
what if men have an issue then can women marry another men
or if women have an issue regards fertility then can men marry another women even if he isn't helping financially, he marrying coz he is helping himself
Reply 94
Original post by TAREQ003
I respect every Religion whether you are Christian, Hindu, Shia, Buddhist, Atheists, Jews, Sikhs... My dad is Imam(Islamic Scholar) he Teaches in Islamic School. I also do Islamic Studies while i go to college.

I am More Than Happy to answer any questions. :biggrin:

Thanks

I have a few:
1) What are the five pillars of Islam?
2) Do you believe that Islamic extremists were responsible for 9/11
3) What are your views on Muslim extremist?
OP is sleeping i think :biggrin:
what if men have an issue then can women marry another men
or if women have an issue regards fertility then can men marry another women even if he isn't helping financially, he marrying coz he is helping himself

Honestly I wouldn't think it's fair to marry someone else just because the wife can't have a baby. Some solve this issue by marrying two wives so the fertile one can give him kids, not sure about this topic. I heard some say that it's best to go for someone who is fertile but what if in their marriage the woman suddenly becomes infertile? Not wise to go marry another woman right? You can't have everything you want in life unfortunately. Alternatives can be adopting children or perhaps going through IVF for example. Not sure if that's permissible though.
What is the difference between how halal and kosher food is made prepared etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly I wouldn't think it's fair to marry someone else just because the wife can't have a baby. Some solve this issue by marrying two wives so the fertile one can give him kids, not sure about this topic. I heard some say that it's best to go for someone who is fertile but what if in their marriage the woman suddenly becomes infertile? Not wise to go marry another woman right? You can't have everything you want in life unfortunately. Alternatives can be adopting children or perhaps going through IVF for example. Not sure if that's permissible though.

ikr!!! thats why i asked
and alternatives should b allowed, i think they are allowed surrogacy is allowed and so as IVF coz i compared Christianity vs Islam n they both allowed it
me too muslim.
ikr!!! thats why i asked
and alternatives should b allowed, i think they are allowed surrogacy is allowed and so as IVF coz i compared Christianity vs Islam n they both allowed it

Hmm yeah. Cool then :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending