The Student Room Group

Mr M's Edexcel GCSE Linear Mathematics Higher 1MA0 Paper 1 Answers November 2015

Scroll to see replies

can anyone sorta guess what the grade boundaries are likely to be?
Original post by ZeusYous
can anyone sorta guess what the grade boundaries are likely to be?

around 60-63 for an C? idk
what about an a?
I'm hoping that I can scrape into an a
What did you guys get for the Celina and Zoe dance question? Did anyone get 31.1 for the cosine triangle question? Also what did you guys get for the Normusa sweets question?
Original post by rahim.mughal
What did you guys get for the Celina and Zoe dance question? Did anyone get 31.1 for the cosine triangle question? Also what did you guys get for the Normusa sweets question?

I got 2 mins longer for the singing thing (celina and zoe)

wbu?
(edited 8 years ago)
Yh I got 2mins aswell
Original post by rahim.mughal
Yh I got 2mins aswell

you know the tank thing? the plane Q...what did you get?

and for the "which one is the best value for money"?
Reply 68
Original post by Kmohazeb
you know the tank thing? the plane Q...what did you get?

and for the "which one is the best value for money"?

Hi, I got 49 mins for the tank question.
And the large toothpaste 125ml for the best value for money
Original post by Hassanh
Hi, I got 49 mins for the tank question.
And the large toothpaste 125ml for the best value for money

you know for toothpaste or whatever Q it was, what were the 3 options and what did we have to divide them by (if u remember)?? thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 70
They were all like £1 something. You had to divide each one by it's ml. E.g. 1.59÷50ml and you got something like 0.02 for each.
Original post by Kmohazeb
you know for toothpaste or whatever Q it was, what were the 3 options and what did we have to divide them by (if u remember)?? thanks
125ml is best value, I think.
I got 75ml egghghgh I divided 75 by the cost instead of the other away around would I get any marks?
I got 75ml egghghgh I divided 75 by the cost instead of the other away around would I get any marks?

do u remember what the full Q was?
it gave amounts of toothpaste so 25,75 and 125 can't remember the cost of them each but you had to find the best value.i'm so annoyed arghhh
will the a grade a be about 130 because June was low(125) ?
it gave amounts of toothpaste so 25,75 and 125 can't remember the cost of them each but you had to find the best value.i'm so annoyed arghhh

urgh, ikr!I can't remember what I wrote, am confused as to if I wrote 125 or 75! dw am sure you'll get two marks at least

yup u will get marks but thats what i did in June exam and i thought i got that wrong coz the mark scheme ans was different but when i had my scripts back i achieved 3 marks out of 4 and i did the same method like u did
but this time i did cost/ml and got 175ml
will the a grade a be about 130 because June was low(125) ?

http://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/papers/gradebound.pdf

have u actually done the predicted papers 2015 from this website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending