The Student Room Group

UCAS: Fee code for Nursing course

Would it be the usual 02 UK, Chl, IoM or EU student finance services or would it be 05 DH/Regional Health because it's a nursing course.

I chose 05 but my centre said it's incorrect.
According to the TSR wiki it should be 05 for NHS funded courses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by 010197
It's definitely 05 regional health

Original post by Happy_Holidays
According to the TSR wiki it should be 05 for NHS funded courses.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you.

Could you possibly link the TSR wiki you're talking about so I can show my teachers (they're pretty adamant it's 02 so I'm like :colonhash::confused::unimpressed:)

All I found was this but it doesn't mention anything about fee codes so that can't be it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by 010197
I can't imagine why? I used that same code last year and I doubt it would change lol. I also used it again just now, I mean it makes sense? I looked at 02 and I can't tell what it's for, honestly there must be some kind of mistake like them not knowing what course you're applying for or just being confused

I think 02 is used for just general/non-health related courses that you want student finance for and is probably the most popular choice as I would imagine not many people go for 01 private finance cause realistically who has all the £££ to pay off straight away.

I really don't know why they're pushing for 02 though cause they have dealt with nursing applications before so? :confused:
Reply 5

Thank you. :biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending