The Student Room Group

cried myself to sleep - just woke up

so i cried myself to sleep and i just woke up (5 hours later) and now i look like

how do i make the super insanely puffy eyes go down? would the swelling and soreness go down by the morning because i have to go out and do stuff... and i don't wanna look like that ^

thanks
Aww are you okay? Want to speak about what's wrong? In regards to puffiness, I'd say putting either sliced cucmbers or something frozen over your eyelids for a bit works best.
That's really sad :frown:
It's like 8 hours until tomorrow morning, the puffiness will go away by then, at least in my experience
Aww are you okay? The puffiness and redness will be gone by tomorrow but if your worried put like a damp, cold cloth or something on your eyes! Hope you feel better x
Reply 5
Original post by simbasdragon
Aww are you okay? Want to speak about what's wrong? In regards to puffiness, I'd say putting either sliced cucmbers or something frozen over your eyelids for a bit works best.

Yeah i'm fine just really stressed and ... idk i guess everything's getting to me. Thanks for asking though :smile: Hmmm yeah my eyes are still puffy - I tried washing my face and stuff and it's better than before but still pretty sore and swollen. I'll try something cold thanks

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That's really sad :frown:

:cry2:

Original post by driftawaay
It's like 8 hours until tomorrow morning, the puffiness will go away by then, at least in my experience

hopefully, i've cried myself to sleep before but that would be at like 1 am and then I wake up at 7 for school with bulging alien eyes lol. I've never done it at this time and messed up my sleeping schedule... oh well

thanks for the help :redface:
Reply 6
Original post by Sunshine2305
Aww are you okay? The puffiness and redness will be gone by tomorrow but if your worried put like a damp, cold cloth or something on your eyes! Hope you feel better x

Hey yeah I'm fine it's just stress or something i don't know... thanks for asking though :redface: hopefully it will be gone and i'll try something cold yeah thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

:cry2:

Here have an internet hug :hugs:

:frown:
Should hopefully go by tomorrow if you get some more sleep in, and also wash your eyes out with cold water. Hope you feel better soon! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Here have an internet hug :hugs:

:frown:

Awh thank you :hugs:

Original post by 010197
I think eyebags look nice they remind me of crackhead models so don't worry about it

but i'm not a crackhead model :frown:

Original post by Fiduciam
Should hopefully go by tomorrow if you get some more sleep in, and also wash your eyes out with cold water. Hope you feel better soon! :smile:

thanks for the advice yeah i'll try something cold. Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest