The Student Room Group

Lads of TSR, how many girls u kissed?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JD1lla
0-100 real quick

What?
Original post by william walker
No. When I was 8 I went to a women's house with my mother. As they both had cancer. The woman had two daughters. So I spent the day with them. The dark haired one went inside, so I was left with the blonde girl. Sitting on a bench in her garden talking and looking over the fields to a wood. As this age was really confident and forward so I kissed her, she didn't stop me so we kept kissing for a bit. I still think about her. She is the only person I have snogged. :biggrin:

Then the second was a my dad's be friends daughter. She came over with her dad one evening. We were sitting in the garden, just talk. Then we kissed, but it was just a little peck, soon forgotten. I didn't really like her to be honest. I was 11, she was 9 I think.

Then when I was 15 my brother had a party at the house and everybody was kissing each other and a girl kissed me. Nothing to it. Just a load of rubbish, I didn't enjoy it.

I didn't think anyone wanted to know your tragic life story, friend.
Seriously? I thought I was bad. What is the matter with you? :redface:

Don't know
Attachment not found
Original post by Black Cat
Is it me or am I sensing some disdain in this comment towards lads :colonhash:

Yes, you are correct. Lads are irrtating and rude :angry: You're not a "lad" are you? :colonhash:
Original post by Black Cat
I didn't think anyone wanted to know your tragic life story, friend.

I don't care.
Original post by drowzee
Yes, you are correct. Lads are irrtating and rude :angry: You're not a "lad" are you? :colonhash:

:colonhash:
Original post by Skill Twix
Don't know

Have you came close to kissing someone?
:colonhash:

Yes William?
Have you came close to kissing someone?

Nah
Original post by drowzee
Yes William?

Men think women are uncertain all the time and can't decide about anything. So annoying. :tongue:
Reply 31
Original post by Hashim123
Just the one. It was ****, too. :laugh:

Did you have to tiptoe?
Original post by 雷尼克
so once while you were a teenager, cool

Yeah puberty happened. :colonhash:
Original post by Skill Twix
Nah

Do you actually want to kiss a girl?
Original post by ubisoft
Did you have to tiptoe?

Yeah that was cold!!! man said did you have to tiptoe. That made me LOL.:toofunny:
Original post by ubisoft
Did you have to tiptoe?

Ffs, get some new punchlines you unoriginal, parasitic plebeian.
Reply 36
Appart from mother there was no other.
Reply 37
Original post by Ya Dunno
Yeah that was cold!!! man said did you have to tiptoe. That made me LOL.:toofunny:

crying
Men think women are uncertain all the time and can't decide about anything. So annoying. :tongue:

Well that is definitely true in my case. :colondollar: But like I said, by 'lads' I didn't mean all men, but arrogant and loud 'lads'. If this doesn't make any sense to you, I am sorry, it's nearly midnight. :tongue:
Reply 39
Original post by Hashim123
Ffs, get some new punchlines you unoriginal, parasitic plebeian.

dw fam just get some timberlands or airmaxes
Original post by Ya Dunno

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending