The Student Room Group

MATHS GCSE Resit November

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by milen123
i said summer has a higher median and interqualrtile range is that still right?

YEAH!
Reply 81
Original post by victorialep
Do you think I'd still get marks for saying the median was bigger and the IQR was 80 more during summer?

I think if u made it clear for which one, so u said summer had bigger for both, u would get them
fatima add me on whatsapp? private message me
did anyone get 76minutes for the average time for the hopital question and for the percentage decrease did u guys get 11%?
Reply 84
Original post by fatima1998
yes i did.... i am just saying this overall

Oh,sorry! I didn't realise. Did u get it took 49 mins for that fuel question?
what did people get for the hopsital question please answer
Stop posting answers, people who have not taken the exams yet will see this thus increasing the grade boundaries.
Wasn't too keen on the non calculator Edexcel foundation paper - preferred the calculator paper this time round compared to the summer exams
Reply 88
Everyone, the final question on the calc paper did we have to apply the sine rule? I'd be happy to get a few marks for it, tbh
Original post by Welshstig
Stop posting answers, people who have not taken the exams yet will see this thus increasing the grade boundaries.

Embargo is over at midnight I believe, thus voiding the need to not discuss :smile:
Original post by Hassanh
Everyone, the final question on the calc paper did we have to apply the sine rule? I'd be happy to get a few marks for it, tbh

The final Q was probability? The second to last Q was that not cosine?
Reply 91
The last was probability? What was the question?? Did i miss it? 😦 N it was a weird one, i thought for cosine u would need an angle and 2 sides on it
The final Q was probability? The second to last Q was that not cosine?
who got 507/870 for the probabality and 5cm for the length of the second last question?
Original post by Hassanh
The last was probability? What was the question?? Did i miss it? 😦 N it was a weird one, i thought for cosine u would need an angle and 2 sides on it

Something about fingers and cakes, it was on the very back page, I missed it until I had 3 minutes left then I had to answer it so quickly so I hopefully got method marks. Ah yes it was sine, sorry I'm getting confused between past papers. Did you get somewhere around 10?
Reply 94
Something about fingers and cakes, it was on the very back page, I missed it until I had 3 minutes left then I had to answer it so quickly so I hopefully got method marks. Ah yes it was sine, sorry I'm getting confused between past papers. Did you get somewhere around 10?
Ah, gutted I didn't see it! And well it was confusing I got 5 something n just left it at that. Thought method marks is what i want
Reply 95
Nah, I got 7 mins and 12%. 7 because you had to do 0.88×68=60.52 then round to nearest min=61 n ten 68-61=7. N 12% was just closest to 60 mins i found
did anyone get 76minutes for the average time for the hopital question and for the percentage decrease did u guys get 11%?
Embargo is over at midnight I believe, thus voiding the need to not discuss :smile:

Are you sure? I thought some countries take the exam around 12 hours ahead of us due to time zones.

Edit: Oh nvm, I'm being a tad bit stupid aha.
Reply 97
who got 507/870 for the probabality and 5cm for the length of the second last question?

I got 5 something for second last
are u sure ur correct?
but hassan it didn;t ask for the difference in average time between 2015 and 2014 so aren't u wrong?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending