The Student Room Group

Sexys looking for a gyal

Scroll to see replies

Da mandem being lookin for a gyaaal to brighten up der lyfe innit bruuuuv. Oi blad, u need to be on da lookaaat for da gyaldem innit. Dey be travellin in packs like u mandem.

U need to 'ave a dance off innit, den u can impress one gyal from da crew, and den u be off wiv 'er to get sum cheeky nandoes. Problem solved blud.
Original post by Danz123
Da mandem being lookin for a gyaaal to brighten up der lyfe innit bruuuuv. Oi blad, u need to be on da lookaaat for da gyaldem innit. Dey be travellin in packs like u mandem.

U need to 'ave a dance off innit, den u can impress one gyal from da crew, and den u be off wiv 'er to get sum cheeky nandoes. Problem solved blud.

allow it fam its dead.
Original post by Danz123

"blud", no-one says "blud" anymore, this 2015 not 2005. Get with the times.

Allow the dead lingo, you are not following anyone with the fake impression. -___-

You're a white boy.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ya Dunno
"blud", no-one says "blud" anymore, this 2015 not 2005. Get with the times.

Allow the dead lingo, you are not following anyone with the fake impression. -___-

You're a white boy.

Do they not? Hey they used to :lol:

'Allow it' still seems to be popular haha.

I went to a state secondary school in East London, so trust me, I know (or at least knew) the slang. I went to Durham for uni though so maybe I am outdated lol.

Plus I'm mixed race, not white. :lol:
Original post by Danz123
Do they not? Hey they used to :lol:

'Allow it' still seems to be popular haha.

I went to a state secondary school in East London, so trust me, I know (or at least knew) the slang. I went to Durham for uni though so maybe I am outdated lol.

Plus I'm mixed race, not white. :lol:

Yeah London slang changes so frequently kind of like British weather. :/

Now they've brought back the word "nang", sounds kind of retarded tbh. :/

Really? I thought you were British and White.:s-smilie:
Original post by Ya Dunno
Yeah London slang changes so frequently kind of like British weather. :/

Now they've brought back the word "nang", sounds kind of retarded tbh. :/

Really? I thought you were British and White.:s-smilie:

Does it? And nang's back? Ahahaha, I remember that **** from when I was young. Piff ting was good too. :lol:

What made you think that? Do it look it in my profile pic? My avatar did have my face on it but ofc because of a noble cause I had to change it to the men you see before you kissing. :tongue:
this should be in Relationships
Reply 27
Original post by Precious Illusions
lmao this guy

Yo baby you wanna meet man so he can dagger ya then you can leave?
[video="youtube;3RA4r6cokBE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RA4r6cokBE[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest