The Student Room Group

Do you think all humans deserve love?

Scroll to see replies

Erm...no?!

Could it be that I was not clear enough? to fall in love or loving someone is just a matter of moment. It happens everytime and everywhere. And I don't think that this strong feeling is controlled by ourselves. It comes into being all of a sudden. Surely, it has a reason why people begin to love. And when they begin to love, in this moment, this feeling is unconditional. And yes, this feeling can be stopped, if the expectations are not satisfied. That is a moment as well.
Reply 21
A phone is not a conscious creature so cannot experience variations in its quality of experience. It doesn't make sense to say of a phone that it deserves anything, because the phone's quality of experience is not affected one way or the other.
Love is something human and so we are all(nearly) capable of love. Love however is onesided so love is possilbe. 2 sided love is what most people want though.
Reply 23
I previously explained that I don't agree that there is a burden on other people to feel a certain way. It should be underlined that there's a distinction between the two statements: "people deserve to be loved," and "people are obliged to love." The first statement is my belief; the second is not.

So, I don't believe that there is an entitlement to other people feeling a certain way about you; what I believe is that you have an entitlement to be loved. Whether the universe, or society, etc., is able to deliver on this entitlement is a matter of circumstance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending